Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Changes for Rd. 4 vs Western Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    I reckon Clarke comes in
    JJ needs a tag
    I agree. Wonder whether Ronke or McInerney will get the job

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I agree. Wonder whether Ronke or McInerney will get the job
    Harry C would be much better, has done good defensive forward roles in the past and has the pace to keep up. Wouldn’t trust either of Ronke or Mcinerney for that role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Don't mind the changes, McCartin, Gray & COR weren't doing much replaced by Naismith, Ronke & McInerney who collectively should do more. Should be playing to winning rucks as well now you'd reckon.

Maclean is not a ruck, he's a CHF and now won't need to ruck except for an occasional chop out deep forward.

I like the message, perform or you're out.

Yes so do I. Good message to send. There are plenty in the wings that want a game.

I think the Dogs play with only one true ruck - being English - who is tall but reasonably young and light.

Sinclair and Naismith should be superior in hit outs, but their inside mids will be strong at reading the taps; as they have been all along

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Don't mind the changes, McCartin, Gray & COR weren't doing much replaced by Naismith, Ronke & McInerney who collectively should do more. Should be playing to winning rucks as well now you'd reckon.

Maclean is not a ruck, he's a CHF and now won't need to ruck except for an occasional chop out deep forward.

I like the message, perform or you're out.
    Well, for most players anyhow. Still one or 2 protected species.

Senior Player
    Just saw on Twitter that John Kennedy Sr died this morning.

https://twitter.com/damopeck/status/1275972175472676864

Condolences to JPK and family. It's Josh's 250th tonight. I hope he's able to have a good game despite the sad news.

Warming the Bench
    I don't think he will play. They are a very close family and if covid allows I would think he would be in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie View Post
    I don't think he will play. They are a very close family and if covid allows I would think he would be in Melbourne.
    I wondered about that. There’s nothing on the Swans website, so I wonder if it’s yet to be decided. I could see arguments for playing and not playing tonight.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I wondered about that. There’s nothing on the Swans website, so I wonder if it’s yet to be decided. I could see arguments for playing and not playing tonight.
    Agree, I could easily see John Kennedy senior saying " go out and get a win for me".
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Warming the Bench
    I can see the boys lifting tonight for JPK regardless of whether he plays. Anyone remember the game in 2011 against Geelong just after McVeigh lost his first born daughter. The team really lifted and beat the Cats at Kardinia Park.

Goes up to 11
    I reckon (hope) JPK will play. And that we lift accordingly. And win well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post
    I can see the boys lifting tonight for JPK regardless of whether he plays. Anyone remember the game in 2011 against Geelong just after McVeigh lost his first born daughter. The team really lifted and beat the Cats at Kardinia Park.
    Wasn’t that where Gaz kicked a wonder goal?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567