Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you attend the next match?

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar

Can you attend the next match?

Has no one see our website ??

300 odd people will be allow in after NSW Health allow it.

It should only be the beautiful people of course (present company included of course)

Just love to be one of those picked 🥰
    doof-doof

I've registered.

Registration is only open to people who have pretty much donated their 11 game membership to the club.
    If you get in this time, you don't get to join the ballot for the next game.

Seriously ... should be redback members first (me), then everyone else.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Also if you get a ticket and don't notify the club more than 24 hours out, you may be ineligible for future ballots.

They didn't state how many tickets were going to be allocated to fans.

Senior Player
    Go Swans!!! It’s been too long!

Veterans List
    Was anyone on here lucky to get a ticket?

Veterans List
    Any word on this happening for the Dogs game?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Any word on this happening for the Dogs game?
    I received an email a few days ago - maybe on Thursday? - inviting me to nominate for the ballot.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I received an email a few days ago - maybe on Thursday? - inviting me to nominate for the ballot.
    Guess that means I haven't got a ticket to the ball...cheers.

Swans sent email out Friday morning inviting nominations from eligible members for the ballot for tickets.

Eligibility and conditions same as last time:

‘As per Round 2, the NSW Government has confirmed SCG dining and corporate areas can be opened to allow a small number of members to attend.’

‘A ballot will once again be conducted to select the members who will receive the small number of tickets available.’

Those eligible for the ballot are Bloods 2020 11-game members who have elected to pledge 100% of their membership subscription fee in 2020.

"Those eligible for the ballot are Bloods 2020 11-game members who have elected to pledge 100% of their membership subscription fee in 2020."

This sits uneasy with me. Its basically rewards those that didnt lose their jobs or business. And I cant recall anywhere where it said if you pledge 100%, you will get first access to being in the crowd, when the survey went out.

What about a special "JobKeeper/Seeker" round. All members on those scheme's get in. ?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    "Those eligible for the ballot are Bloods 2020 11-game members who have elected to pledge 100% of their membership subscription fee in 2020."

This sits uneasy with me. Its basically rewards those that didnt lose their jobs or business. And I cant recall anywhere where it said if you pledge 100%, you will get first access to being in the crowd, when the survey went out.

What about a special "JobKeeper/Seeker" round. All members on those scheme's get in. ?
    I half agree with you Barry as the rule does favour those with more $ ... but at the same time, that money is being used to pay for a membership which entitles people to go to home games. So if you stop paying, you have potentially reduced your right to go.

I'm in the ballot. I presume that the numbers involved will be very low again. I'm also assuming that as the number permitted to go to games grows, the criteria will widen and they'll offer access to members who were not able to maintain 100% payment.

Out of interest, are there many on here that have been forced or chosen not to maintain the 100% to the club?
    Last edited by Markwebbos; 22nd June 2020 at 01:00 PM.

Goes up to 11
    Having paid my dues for 2020 and being happy for the club to keep my money, I should certainly think I'd be ahead of others who aren't members. I would also hope the balloting rewards, ahead of me in the ballot, those who've been members for longer than me ie 20-30 years etc.

Freebies are for GWS.

It's understandable that many couldn't keep up their membership for this year but they did that knowing that if limited attendances were able to happen, that it would favour members who've paid up for 2020.

Hoping I get lucky for one of the upcoming games....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast