Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4 Swans vs Bulldogs Thur 25-Jun at SCG #AFLSwansDogs

Senior Player

#AFL Round 4 Swans vs Bulldogs Thur 25-Jun at SCG #AFLSwansDogs

AFL Match centre:

Round 4 • Sydney Swans v Western Bulldogs

No late changes as of now. In: Ronke, McInerney, Naismith. For the Dogs: Butler, Lipinski, West.

Josh Kennedy's 250th game. Congratulations and condolences on the loss of John Kennedy Sr.

Beautiful day in Sydney today, likely to be quite cool and dewy later tonight.

Are there any tickets left ?

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Let's hope we get a fair go tonight. At one stage last week against GWS, the Bulldogs led the free kick count 13-3. I'll begrudgingly admit that that was a somewhat fair indication of how the game was going but the Fairypups get a helluva lot of free kicks in their forward line.

Bittersweet occasion for Josh but he couldn't be at a better club to help him handle it.

Go Josh and the mighty Cygnets!

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    AFL Match centre:

Round 4 • Sydney Swans v Western Bulldogs

No late changes as of now. In: Ronke, McInerney, Naismith. For the Dogs: Butler, Lipinski, West.

Josh Kennedy's 250th game. Congratulations and condolences on the loss of John Kennedy Sr.

Beautiful day in Sydney today, likely to be quite cool and dewy later tonight.
    Yes, that was sad to hear. Though as they say, he did have a good innings. I wonder what state of mind Josh is in? Hopefully he will play. Though I can understand if he wasn't up to it. But I suspect that he might put in a huge performance tonight, because, it's what John Sr would have wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Are there any tickets left ?
    Could try your luck with scalpers: though I'd check their authenticity very carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Let's hope we get a fair go tonight. At one stage last week against GWS, the Bulldogs led the free kick count 13-3. I'll begrudgingly admit that that was a somewhat fair indication of how the game was going but the Fairypups get a helluva lot of free kicks in their forward line.

Bittersweet occasion for Josh but he couldn't be at a better club to help him handle it.

Yes, I watched that. While the Bulldogs got a few dodgy frees, the Giants certainly deserved to be on the wrong end of the overall count.

Veterans List
    Fairypups got all the 50/50s last week against GWS from what I saw, and I'm a neutral when it comes to those two teams, hate them both!

Identical situations got a free for the pups but play on for GWS. Fearing tonight's umpiring more than the pups themselves, high probability of soft frees in front of goals at critical times :-(

I hope we bring a similar intensity as last week against the Kangas. I just watched the third quarter again and we were ferocious. I'm glad there have been some changes to our line up with a couple of players who haven't been having an impact. I hope the coaching staff continue to make those changes throughout the season and not take the conservative approach I thought they would.

Come on Bloods! Let's have a big one tonight.

Fairypups are still a bit hit and miss. Hopefully we get them on an off night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I hope we bring a similar intensity as last week against the Kangas. I just watched the third quarter again and we were ferocious. I'm glad there have been some changes to our line up with a couple of players who haven't been having an impact. I hope the coaching staff continue to make those changes throughout the season and not take the conservative approach I thought they would.

Come on Bloods! Let's have a big one tonight.
    Hear, hear! Cheer, cheer!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post

If there’s any justice in the world we will never lose the free kick count to the Doggies ever again.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    No late changes

Starting benches: Rowbottom, Ronke, Taylor, Fox
    West, McLean, Butler, Lloyd

Means Naismith, Sinclair, McLean all starting on the ground.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    I hope we aren't too top heavy / mobility challenged

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast