Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 5 Vs West Coast Eagles

No reason we couldnt easily debut 3 next week..... I can see about 8 that could step aside

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I fully expect to be struck down by lightning or something but I reckon Kennedy has had a stinker...
    You are kidding, surely

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We looked so much more comfortable late in that quarter with Dawson guiding the ball out of defence.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

I was happy enough when we picked up Gray as I thought he was a good player for Port but he has been pretty much useless for us so far this year.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Had to turn the sound off that quarter... the bleating barracking of Russell was too much for me.... suprised the screen didn't go a milky white colour at some stage.

Very poor quarter but we are getting no ball from the centre, so no suprise we are under enormous pressure.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    You are kidding, surely
    I'm not, but I am judging him by his lofty standards. Some shocking turnovers from him today. It's just not happening for him - although he's such a pro he could well turn it all around in the last quarter.

Terrible last two quarters by us. The first was strong, except for a few choice turnovers and missed set shots. For the second and third, we've been a training squad, playing WC into form. This will be the catalyst for their season. We think we are a slick Ferrari FXX with our overuse of the handball, whereas in reality, we are move more like a Dato 120Y at times.

Veterans List
    Really disappointing game. We just look helpless and have no idea what to do. The lack of a ruckman is really hurting us. And there's too much handballing.

I'm over Derwayne's commentary!

Just thought I'd share a bit of idiot officialdom. For a crowd that's about a tenth capacity, they've decided that everyone should be on the side of the ground, where your retinas are getting increasingly cooked, staring into the afternoon sun. At halftime, people started to wander over into the shady side. I was just about to join them, when I noticed security moving everybody back into the sun. Grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Really disappointing game. We just look helpless and have no idea what to do. The lack of a ruckman is really hurting us. And there's too much handballing.

I'm over Derwayne's commentary!
    They're not even talking about the Swans. It's like we don't even exist.

Circle work

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Dawson’s kicking skills only reveal how deficient we generally are in that regard.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast