Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AFL Round 6 general discussion

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar

AFL Round 6 general discussion

Any RWOers at the SCG for Cats/Lions?

Gary Rohan reported!

Brisbane are fun to watch although Geelong has kicked the last 2 as I've been typing this.

Dirty Gary Dirty Gary

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Gary Rohan 2 goals in the third quarter and Geelong on fire!

Reckon they told Gaz to impose himself physically and it seems to have worked.

Senior Player
    Bit of a fizzer in the end, after a great first quarter by the Lions. Admirable turnaround by the Cats though.

Didn't think there was much to Rohan's report, but I think he had 3 frees against in the first quarter. Definitely going in hard (and second!)

No doubt an element of "playing for Gaz", who was very good, Lions out-muscled in the end and now with some injury worries.

Senior Player
    Rohan hit three opponents in the head in the space of 10 minutes. I reckon they might take a look at the other incidents as well as the report. Seemed he was on the angry pills. His possession count meanwhile was through the roof. Eleven!!
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Rohan hit three opponents in the head in the space of 10 minutes. I reckon they might take a look at the other incidents as well as the report. Seemed he was on the angry pills. His possession count meanwhile was through the roof. Eleven!!
    I think that was good coaching. Not the report but telling him to impose himself physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I think that was good coaching. Not the report but telling him to impose himself physically.
    He was pretty reckless in those first few minutes , the two he didn’t get reported for were probably worse than the one he did get reported for. I wouldn’t think coaching cheap shots / late hits is a good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Not watching Pies/Hawks but from what I read, Patton has done a hamstring and the Hawks are getting flogged - kicked 2.6 so far, about halfway into Q4.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Not watching Pies/Hawks but from what I read, Patton has done a hamstring and the Hawks are getting flogged - kicked 2.6 so far, about halfway into Q4.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Poor Gil. This week's coffee with Clarkson is going to be a real pain.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Poor Gil. This week's coffee with Clarkson is going to be a real pain.
    Clarkos lowest ever score

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast