Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AFL Round Eight - General Discussion

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Haha, I was just thinking the same! The ‘Never tear us apart’ before first bounce was even more than usually emotional.

Lucky Adelaide, I was supposed to be there this weekend for a dinner for my brother’s ‘significant’ birthday. Couldn’t go of course because of border control against NSW. I so much hope Vic & NSW regain control of Covid ...
    +1 We want our Blood sisters and Blood brothers being able to watch live footy again.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Eagles making a mess of the Pies. The last couple of quarters have been scary good. Kennedy five goals at 3/4 time. Papley still leads him by three.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Eagles making a mess of the Pies. The last couple of quarters have been scary good. Kennedy five goals at 3/4 time. Papley still leads him by three.
    Nice trip down memory lane if correct: AFL 2020: West Coast fans, reaction, Michael O’Loughlin, cheer squad, same fan from 14 years ago, Collingwood | Fox Sports

That was such a magnificent victory that night in Perth. Such a shame we didn't get the job done 3 weeks later in the Grand Final, but those contests between the teams were supreme. Wet Coke the by far more talented side on paper, but our Swans an ultimate team.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Nice trip down memory lane if correct: AFL 2020: West Coast fans, reaction, Michael O’Loughlin, cheer squad, same fan from 14 years ago, Collingwood | Fox Sports

That was such a magnificent victory that night in Perth. Such a shame we didn't get the job done 3 weeks later in the Grand Final, but those contests between the teams were supreme. Wet Coke the by far more talented side on paper, but our Swans an ultimate team.
    Yes, the bulging veins are a bit of a giveaway. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed the tubby guy next to him, still sitting in much the same place. Well, different ground, obviously, but still just behind the goals.

What a miserable night to be a Freo fan. Sit all night in pouring rain to watch your team kick 2.4 and get ‘thumped’. Then have to go to work tomorrow to put up with gleeful Eagles supporters!

(If 6.12 to 2.4 is ‘thumped’.)

Senior Player
    There is a very funny "letter" on the Titus site in the round up from Round 8 from a "Point Piper".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123