Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 12: Swans v Giants in Perth

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Not confident at all, Giants by 40+
    Man I look like a dick now. We're looking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Wow. I’m gobsmacked
    Very pleasantly surprised

Dunstall makes a fair point, this side needs to play on a bigger ground more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunstall rightly says Swans need to stop playing at the SCG - this bigger ground really does suit us

Disposals 101-54, Clearances 16-6, but we are losing inside 50s 9-11, wtf?

Rowbottom achieved beast mode in that quarter. Amazing. That was enjoyable.

I've mentioned the Lions and their recruitment of Lachie Neale a few times. Rowbottom is playing like Neale tonight - I'm hopeful we have found the young midfielder to build our next premiership threatening team around. What a quarter!

Rowbottom huge in that quarter. The passage of play that led to the Dawson goal. And then his clearance from the bottom of a pack shortly afterwards. He's got 4 clearances in one quarter

Earlier in the quarter one of the commentators said if we win, we aren’t out of finals contention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Dunstall rightly says Swans need to stop playing at the SCG - this bigger ground really does suit us
    Another conspiracy against us since they’re shifting the grand final away from the vast expanses of the MCG.

Parker, Dawson, Papley excellent. Defence holding well. Blakey looking better. Fingers crossed we can keep it up for 3 quarters.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    I will closely watch Dawson and Rowbottom - they stood up last week and hope they do again.
    They sure have 😊.

Happy to accept the resignations of all the Rowbottom-sceptics (henceforth known as Heretics) on RWO.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast