Thread: Round 14 Port vs Sydney - Adelaide Oval

Round 14 Port vs Sydney - Adelaide Oval

With the round 14 fixture released, and the Swans playing Port Adelaide Oval on Sat 29 August, does anyone know when the tickets go on sale? Will anyone have access to tickets they won’t be using (ie they won’t be making the trip over)?
    Cheer cheer & thanks
    goswannies

Veterans List
    Are still fully paid up SA members still getting a ticket to this game as they normally would? I'd assume so.

I'm wintering in Queensland, give them a cheer cheer for me Goswannies. My ticket, if I get one, is going to my Swans supporting grandson or you could have had it.

Veterans List
    Jeanette (SA Supporters Club) has been in contact with the club, if you're a fully paid up SA membership you'll receive something soon from the club, as we normally do each year about registering for a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Are still fully paid up SA members still getting a ticket to this game as they normally would? I'd assume so.

I'm wintering in Queensland, give them a cheer cheer for me Goswannies. My ticket, if I get one, is going to my Swans supporting grandson or you could have had it.
    Are you going to any of the games in Cairns? How do supporters/members go about getting tickets to Swans games at Cazaly stadium?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Are you going to any of the games in Cairns? How do supporters/members go about getting tickets to Swans games at Cazaly stadium?
    I'm on the Sunshine Coast, thought about drifting up to Cairns and probably would have if they played all three games up there, but the middle one is on the Gold Coast :-(

Hope you got an Adelaide ticket ok, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    I'm on the Sunshine Coast, thought about drifting up to Cairns and probably would have if they played all three games up there, but the middle one is on the Gold Coast :-(

Hope you got an Adelaide ticket ok, cheers
    Secured I believe

Dad is a Swans fan but not a member, and he lives in Cairns. Is there any way for him to buy a couple of tickets to your knowledge?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Secured I believe

Dad is a Swans fan but not a member, and he lives in Cairns. Is there any way for him to buy a couple of tickets to your knowledge?
    Not sure of the crowd limits at Cazaly's but wouldn't be at all surprised if you could buy them at the gate or on line without being a member although AFL might be the biggest thing in town at present LOL

Hey Tristan & Matt, stop hogging this thread.