Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Changes for Round 13 vs Fremantle

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I'm going with: McCartin back, Joey more time than usual forward.
    I agree. Or Reid down back and Parker to play a Heeney forward role and Kennedy to play in the guts

Veteran Site Admin
    I reckon McCartin back, to play on Taberner. Melican to do his best on Lobb. Parker and Kennedy to alternate (swapping) between midfield and forward line.

I much prefer Dawson on a wing or at half forward, and that’s where Thurlow has been most effective over the last fortnight.

I wonder if either Fox or Mills might get a run with role on Fyfe, taking him in both the midfield and up forward. Even though he’s been a solid part of the defence in recent weeks, Fox is more of a noted tagger than Mills. And we might need Mills to stay put in defence to organise the troops and play “loose man”.

Hayward to perform a similar role against Ryan as he did on Haynes last week?

Looks to be wet conditions, so maybe the Swans are not worried about the high ball coming in, hence the smallish backline. The Fype matchup or Mundy, when he goes forward, will be challenging. Fox or Mills seems likely.

Oh well, looks like the revolution is a way off still,and the GWS win was fools gold.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910