Since the new round starts this afternoon, it's time to start this thread. First game is Hawks v Crows. I suspect I'm not the only one here, who doesn't want see respected former Swan, Mathew Nicks, endure a winless season. So what better time for an upset win? I mean, the contrast in the press conferences would be fun to watch. A relieved and elated Nicks, versus a bitter and twisted Clarkson. Might be more entertaining than the game itself. Directly after that is the Eagles v Bombers clash. While Eagles fans have annoyed more than Bombers fans, in the past, there's something appealing about a much lauded Essendon side, yet again missing the finals. So, go the Eagles.

Wednesday night it's Tigers v Dockers. I actually do enjoy watching the Tigers game style, but I'm starting to weary of them winning so much, so, I think I might barrack for the underdog here.

We take the field against the Demons, in a twilight Thursday game. I like our chances of an upset. Melbourne have battled their way into the eight, with a few hard fought wins. You can sense the gathering optimism of their fans. It is in those circumstances, that the Demons like to throw in an unexpected and mystifying shocker. Here's hoping. The other game on Thursday is Giants v Blues. This is the sort of clash, that I really shouldn't watch, as I'll only be sitting there, hoping for injuries and suspensions.

Round 15 ends on Friday night, with Lions v Pies. Looking at our upcoming draft picks, it's actually good for us if the Lions start losing: since our third round pick is tied to the Lions. But still, I can't see myself going for anything other than a Pies loss.