Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: R17 Vs Lions @ CAZALY'S

Yes i wonder about Cunningham for b& F this year...played every game, very reliable.

I wish we had a forward line, I'm sorry, I've never thought Reid was up to AFL standard..

Reid showed so much as a youngster, but has just never had enough of a run of it with injuries, and never got over the 'almost moments'. Several of them tonight again on show.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Absolutely has had a really good year again. I feel pretty comfortable with our depth and options in the back 6 overall - its the rest of the ground where we need to catch up.
    Agree with this. I think we're looking good in the backline and the mids are doing OK, it's the forward line that seems to be a problem.

Great play till that kick from Blakey. What the @@@@ was that - he needs to get that 'cute' crap out of his game.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Blakey does another stupid dinky kick. Kick the bloody goal. He was 30 metres out running in. Not Under 18's mate.

When you have limited opportunities you don't waste them.

Beautiful stuff from McI - he has some real class about him. Reid however If we had a marking forward they would have had 5 or 6 shots by now.

I like Blakey in midfield - when he kicks it properly he has a great boot for clearing congestion and hitting a team mate.

And again Reid.... having a 'mare,

Veterans List
    Another scoreless quarter coming up? At least we're not getting blown off the park......yet.

Rayner hasn't had a possession so far.

Our best scoreless quarter this year
    Super frustrating but encouraging

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think reid could drop it more if he tried

All the hard work in this quarter for zilch on the scoreboard and then that.

Super frustrating. We are doing plenty of good things, but being badly let down when the ball goes forward. Papley barely seen, Sam Reid can't grab anything even when uncontested, and rest of the forward line unseen.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Reid showed so much as a youngster, but has just never had enough of a run of it with injuries, and never got over the 'almost moments'. Several of them tonight again on show.
    Has become a liability

At least we're behind at halftime: Choke prevention strategy.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast