Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO forum 2020

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Probably not but I'm guessing (possibly wrongly) that no younger fans could be bothered yapping about footy on a forum......they'd just talk to their mates directly.
    They're probably spending time on real Adult Forums.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I would say the worst offenders as far as 'playing the man' probably spend a lot of time on bigfooty,
    I joined RWO after being banned from BigFooty! But all I did was call Hawthorn 'The Poos and Wees' and got banned by a Hawk mod. I wasn't happy but found the common love for our team and the resulting discussions on here much nicer than the vitriol on BF. It was pretty full on over there at times....

Sure we have our moments on here but ultimately we're all on the same side and hope for the same thing......Swans dominance!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    They're probably spending time on real Adult Forums.
    Exactly!

I’ve posted quite a lot this year, let’s face it I haven’t had much else to do! It’s a great little community though, I do thoroughly enjoy it most of the time and love getting insight from fellow Swans fans. I only have my old man and one swans loving mate ( who is a bit nuts and umpire obsessed ) to chat swans with so it’s a great way to scratch that itch.

I’d like to add my thanks to the those who keep this sight going, it brings a little bit of joy to many of us and you probably don’t get the thanks you deserve often enough. Cheers you red and white legends !

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    I’ve posted quite a lot this year, let’s face it I haven’t had much else to do! It’s a great little community though, I do thoroughly enjoy it most of the time and love getting insight from fellow Swans fans. I only have my old man and one swans loving mate ( who is a bit nuts and umpire obsessed ) to chat swans with so it’s a great way to scratch that itch.

I’d like to add my thanks to the those who keep this sight going, it brings a little bit of joy to many of us and you probably don’t get the thanks you deserve often enough. Cheers you red and white legends !
    Well said, Melbourne Blood! I'm lucky that my entire family and a few very good friends share my passion for the Bloods but it's fantastic to log onto RWO and communicate with the broader Swans-loving community. Two cities, one team!!

And, yes, a huge thank you to the mods who facilitate this wonderful site and give us the opportunity to share and debate with others who love the red and white!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I joined RWO after being banned from BigFooty! But all I did was call Hawthorn 'The Poos and Wees' and got banned by a Hawk mod. I wasn't happy but found the common love for our team and the resulting discussions on here much nicer than the vitriol on BF. It was pretty full on over there at times....

Sure we have our moments on here but ultimately we're all on the same side and hope for the same thing......Swans dominance!
    I think I got banned from bigfooty many, many years ago as well, in some tangle with some norf flogs.
    It was the best thing to happen to me, from a mental preservation point of view. That place would wear you down, and spit you out. There have been a couple of suicides of members of that board over the years. Not saying bigfooty was the root cause, but I'm sure it didnt help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12