Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Finals: Week One. Aww, yeah, I suppose that I care.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Agreed, Cats losing is going to cause a world of pain for Scott with their supporters, and potentially a meltdown in the post-match if anyone dares to be a lazy enough journalist to ask him about winning less than 20% of finals since 2011.

I'd also like to see Richmond bundled out in straight sets. Largely because of Dimma, but also because they've had an attitude of entitlement that I don't like. And I find their gameplan reductive. Think its time for a more highly skilled version of AFL to prevail.
    Yes, if someone asks Scott a question he doesn't like then they are "lazy". Presumably when he is asked a question
    he does like, he'll be able to laud the journo as being "hard working". An alternative he could consider would be to
    just answer the questions. If he doesn't want to do that, maybe he should just stop doing press conferences. I'm
    sure we'll all pull through.

This week seems the most predictable 2nd week of finals for years.
    Richmond and Geelong will thrash their opposition.

The following week of prelims looks good though, especially Port v Richmond.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

I'm hoping for the opposite this week. Go Saints and (I can't believe what the world is coming to when I write) the Pies.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

I think The Pies will beat a slow Geelong. Can't see the Saint beating Richmond.

Momentum is a beautiful thing. As is underdog status. And hunger . I hope the saints embody all these things and beat the tiges. Sick of these arrogant tossers. I only hope the Pies win as my arch nemesis is a cats fan, but that bothers me less. That and their coach Scott seems to be spending more time in front of the mirror these days than at team meetings. Give it a rest pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011