Thread: The Qualifying Finals: the little season that could.

The Qualifying Finals: the little season that could.

Now that it's about 99.9% certain that we'll finish the season, it's probably worthwhile giving a pat on the back to the AFL, the management of the clubs, and the players, for getting us this far. There has been a large amount of planning on the run, that has required a large amount of cooperation, to keep the matches ticking over. And all that was done, without a major outbreak of covid and only a few minor scandals regarding the breaking of quarantine regulations. So, well done all.

Game wise, there's a reasonable chance that the grand final in Queensland, will take place without a Victorian team. In tonight's clash, Port are the $1.74 favourites against Richmond, who are $2.10. Coincidentally, the prices are same for the Brisbane v Geelong game, with Brisbane being the slight favourites. I suspect that both games will be intense affairs and excellent viewing.

Veteran Site Admin
    Preliminary Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Preliminary Finals?
    Whoops. I'm on my mobile and attempting to edit from my mobile, usually just deletes what I've written: can you get into the heading and change that?

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Preliminary Finals?
    Sorted by lateral thinking. If you are able to delete the other thread, that would be handy. Ta.