Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 pre-season general footy chat

Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    "Triggered responses". That's pretty cheap. Alt-right catchcries are so 2016, and so inappropriate on a footy forum. This has nothing to do with Trumpish politics. Sam Newman is just a tiresome, self-involved, deeply damaged individual. He has been inflicted on us for far too long. His time is long gone.

And to repeat: Eddie McGuire is merely tedious. Tedious media personalities have always been part of the warp and weft of the football fabric, and it just wouldn't be the same without them. What would footy history be without Tony Charlton, Mike Williamson, Kevin Dennis, Peter Landy, Sandy Roberts, Brian Taylor? Eddie sits firmly in that tradition.
    LOL

Finding Sam Newman funny and entertaining has nothing to do with politics.

But keep blowing up and being outraged over a person you have probably never met.

I’m cool that you don’t like Sam Newman and have a different opinion. Shame that you don’t have the capacity to understand people can have differing opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    LOL

Finding Sam Newman funny and entertaining has nothing to do with politics.

But keep blowing up and being outraged over a person you have probably never met.

I’m cool that you don’t like Sam Newman and have a different opinion. Shame that you don’t have the capacity to understand people can have differing opinions.
    Oh, I understand all right.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    LOL

Finding Sam Newman funny and entertaining has nothing to do with politics....
    Just disturbing
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Big few weeks for Framlingham. First the wonderful Archie Roach is inducted into the ARIA hall of fame, and now Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is taken at number one.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Big few weeks for Framlingham. First the wonderful Archie Roach is inducted into the ARIA hall of fame, and now Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is taken at number one.
    Huge week. Great to see.

Veterans List
    I see the AFL has finally slapped down the Pies trying to worm their way out of the Treloar financials.

Apparently as the Dogs have been saying, Pies have to pay $1.5 mill to Treloar over 5 years and that will come out of their TPP. Dogs are willing to make some adjustments per year so the Pies can meet their cap.

Pies heirachy have shown themselves to be low life scum this off season.

Veterans List
    aaaand, in more Pies news, Fat Face is stepping down as President at the end of the season. Read the tea leaves I suspect and found he was losing the members who generally haven't enjoyed this off season :-)

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    I'm predicting Collingwood will be the big sliders next year.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    aaaand, in more Pies news, Fat Face is stepping down as President at the end of the season. Read the tea leaves I suspect and found he was losing the members who generally haven't enjoyed this off season :-)
    I think he may be dedicating the next few years, to finding a joke that is funny to other people. I mean, probably the main reason that I haven't auditioned for Millionaire Hot Seat, is that I'm sure that I would offend him, by repeating the phrase, "Yes, I got it, but it just wasn't very funny, that's all".

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Just wait for McChin's to resurface at the AFL executive level.

No person has done more to damage and hold back the national expansion of the game than Eddie McChin McGuire.
    Last edited by barry; 15th December 2020 at 10:29 AM.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    I'm predicting Collingwood will be the big sliders next year.
    I’m predicting Essendon and Collingwood as big floaters for many years to come

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast