Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 VFL discussion thread

Swans midfield getting on top. Up by 3 goals. McAndrew, our monstrous sized ruckman looks a likely prospect. Wins hit outs and is allowing us first use out of the centre. His kicking style is awkward though!

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Nice soccer goal by Clarke.
    I thought Ling was suppose to be a good kick? Twice in a row , Swans players free in the forward line and he kicks it to Gold Coast players.

A few quick goals to the Suns. Only one goal up now.

Half time and rhe Suns up by a point. They came back at us well in that second half of the quarter. Our more prominent players were Bell, Clarke, Armetey.

Senior Player
    McCartin looking very poised in the backline. Looks pretty fit too. He has great ball handling skills and reads the play well as you would expect.

Stephens looking good too. Suns missed a few but also kicked a few freakish goals.

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Swans getting smashed at centre bounces. McCartin has some good foot and hand skills.

Logan McDonald only played the first half. Now in his non-playing gear. No sign of injury so maybe rested? He had little impact in the first half.

Nice long goal by Gould of all people. He has been more prominent this 3rd quarter.

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Logan McDonald only played the first half. Now in his non-playing gear. No sign of injury so maybe rested? He had little impact in the first half.

Nice long goal by Gould of all people. He has been more prominent this 3rd quarter.
    60 Meter goal from Will Gould. He can kick a ball!

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Will Gould's shot from right on 50 went through the goals closer to the top of the goalpost than it's base. Looked effortless, kids got a serious hoof.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

McCartin on the forward line in the second half. Suns getting on top and out to a 3 goal lead. Given the amount of senior experience in our reserves team that's a little disappointing.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Just like Gray last week. Being rested as precaution for seniors

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Good chase down tackle from Gould - but he looked knackered after the chase
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.