Page 4 of 529 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

I tend to agree on Hewitt that he is a minor risk to leave. However, I don't think the Adelaide clubs will want to pay big money to him - now will we. He is in our best team but not a stand-out.

I think Parker is staying- he seems dedicated to the Club and can see an exciting future. It would really hurt to see him playing at some Vic club like Essendon.

Thanks for the update on George and little Henry. Explains a lot about last season and we can expect to see George back to his best this season.

The Swa ns do a great job of looking after their players!

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocker View Post
    Thanks for the update on George and little Henry. Explains a lot about last season and we can expect to see George back to his best this season.
    One more game George and you will qualify young Henry as a father/son.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Here's a link to an interview with Jake Lloyd from yesterday. The interview runs for just over 9mins.

Dwayne's World With Dwayne Russell - Friday 19th February SEN Afternoons podcast

Just seen a provocative (click bait) headline on the HS website "Buddy out Dusty in?" It"s a paywall article, so can't gather anymore other than Dusty's manager claiming his client wants to be the Tom Brady of Australia, which for whatever reason has led to speculation Dusty may sign a long term.contract with us when his current one expires. Thought Dusty had signed a multi millon long term contract with Richmond just couple years ago that would see his playing career out as a Tiger?

LOL no thanks. Dusty now would be good but not in 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    "Franklin, 34, has an uncertain future beyond his current contract." - I take that to mean that the author, Tyson Otto shares with so many bearded hipsters a taste for heavy handed irony.

As to Martins assertion that he want's to play in the AFL until he's 38 I can only assume he's referring to the PS2 version.

Anyway thanks but no thanks Ralph Carr. It was good of you to think of us etc. etc.
    But I'd like to think that after the Swans Buddy/Kurt adventure, it will be some years before the Swans engage in another such high-stakes gamble.
    Last edited by Ruck'n'Roll; 21st February 2021 at 12:24 PM.

Regular in the Side
    Quote "It is purely speculation at this point."

Veterans List
    Nothing much going on in the AFL scene so lets make something up.

I can understand the temptation. Last off season I got so bored I posted a Who is your favorite Swans back pocket player poll.

What happened to all those Cancel Culture proponents who pleaded for a strict Swans Only on topic forum? They got the boring forum they insisted on, but now have nothing relevant to contribute. We should introduce a CAPTCHA screen before being allowed to enter the RWO website. It will be interesting to see how many brain dead humans can pass the Turing Test.

I wonder why I bother writing this when I know it's gong to be deleted.