Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529
Results 6,337 to 6,340 of 6340

Thread: 2021 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    So ... um ... is clarke on the list?
    Um - yes. He's one of 36 on the main list, plus there are 5 on the Cat A Rookie list and two Cat B Rookies in Barry O'Connor and Marc Sheather

We have one vacancy that can be either main list or Cat A rookie list. Opinion is that it will be Paddy McCartin added in January to completely fill our list, albeit we can LTI Naismith if we find the need to add another player in the Pre Season Supplementary period or in the Mid Season Draft slated for 1st June.

Veterans List
    Paddy McCartin officially named this morning by the AFL website as "permission to train" Total of 8 players listed across the comp so far.

Others of note, Tex Wanganeen at Essendon, Cripps the younger at Carlton

Nice review of Lachie Rankin by Rookie Me Central: 2021 AFL Draft club review: Sydney - YouTube. Pumped me up a bit about him. Obviously he's got a way to go, but it sounds like the potential is there!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Nice review of Lachie Rankin by Rookie Me Central: 2021 AFL Draft club review: Sydney - YouTube. Pumped me up a bit about him. Obviously he's got a way to go, but it sounds like the potential is there!
    Elite kick: should come in handy.