Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Swans v Giants scratch match

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Don't know for sure, but I strongly suspect that it will only be Foxtel and Kayo. Since the AFL and Telstra have charmingly canned the live pass service, I doubt if it will streamed on the AFL site. And it won't be on 7. Might even struggle to hear a radio call? Although in the regular season, I think there's still going to be match replays on the AFL site, so maybe we can see a replay there??
    I think SEN is doing all games.

Veterans List
    Anyone received an email about tickets to this weekend's game?

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Anyone received an email about tickets to this weekend's game?
    Yes, members (should have) received an email yesterday. Tickets went on sale today, as below:

Sydney Swans Members pre-sale: Wednesday, March 3, 12pm AEDT
    General Public on-sale: Wednesday, March 3, 3pm AEDT (Via Tickermaster).

There is a transaction limit of six (6) tickets and all members will need a valid barcode to redeem their complimentary ticket.

PRICING

Adult: $20
    Concession: $15
    Junior (under 15): Free (via ticket redemption)
    Club and AFL members: Free (via ticket redemption)

That said I tried to ‘buy’ a single free member ticket at 12.45pm without success. I gained the impression that single tickets were only being issued to fill in gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I think SEN is doing all games.
    And apparently Triple M are doing the game in Sydney. Although if the AFL site doesn't have a link, I might have to reinstall one of those radio streaming apps. Then again, for all I know, maybe SEN is actually broadcast in south east Queensland?

SEN now has a Sydney station 1170am , i think it is - but you can also get the SEN app online which has lots of channels linked to it.

The Swans injury update reporting Robbie Fox will miss 6-8 weeks due to a ruptured tendon in his finger which required surgery. This injury was sustained in last weekend's practice match v GWS. Jake Lloyd will miss this weekend's practice as a result of sprain behind his knee which he also sustained in last weekend's practice match. They expect him to resume him full training next week, taking a cautionary approach. Hope this means he'll be right for R1.

Club is happy with Buddy's progress and reckon he's very close to resume full training & match sim with the team. Certainly means he'll miss the few rounds at least. Sam Naismath is progressing well on his program, 8 months after having surgery. No mention of when he may possibly return,

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819