Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Round 1: Brisbane v Swans @ the Gabba

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    As predictable as it raining in Sydney tomorrow.
    But not Wednesday hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I love watching him leap too, but I love watching him land even more. He's like a cat. And I especially love it when his landing and next movement become part of the same action, something we were granted the pleasure of a couple of times against the Lions.
    He could honestly be the best in the game, but even if he’s only ever our or one of our best I’ll be happy. He’s the academy golden boy to a lot of people but to us he’s just a lovable and genuine gun of a player.

He immediately makes us more threatening. We missed him a lot last season and that was evident after just one game this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Don't be like that Stevo. I looked him up, he got 11 touches in his one and only game. Legend has it he moved to the US
    after his "footy career" finished and apparently has done quite well for himself in the coffee business.
    Bull@@@@!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    I retract!
    Well done!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    This is not a website that I am familiar with - despite it being called The Swans Blog - and they have produced some player ratings for the weekend's game that look pretty good except I thought a bit harsh on Wicks: Player ratings: Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions, Round 1, 2021 (theswansblog.com).
    Yes, I thought Wicks could have got a 7 to 7.5 (considering Campbell got a 7.5 for the same possessions, three less tackles and no goals to Wicks 2 goals) but the rest of the ratings made fun reading! Will have to check out that blog more often!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546