The first game of the round is tonight's Collingwood v Brisbane clash at the MCG. Collingwood are clear favourites in this, but I'm not sure why. Maybe they think Brodie Grundy will dominate against a replacement ruckman and everything will flow from there? Maybe it's Brisbane's travels? Maybe it's cashed up bogans going the plunge on the Pies? But anyway, I tend to think that Brisbane are too good a side to end the round at 0/3.

One side that's not too good to be 0/3 is North Melbourne, who play the Western Bulldogs tomorrow afternoon. Last year, they embarked on the sort of list cull, that may have made sense fifteen years ago, when tanking teams got priority picks at the top of the draft. But now, it's more likely to result in years of pain, before they eventually recover enough to be labelled mediocre.

Not long ago, it was taboo to play on Good Friday, but now we have two games: the other one being between Gold Coast and Adelaide. This should be a fun game, with both teams having attacking mindsets and plenty of talented young players.

First up on Saturday is us versus Richmond. Richmond's odds keep on getting tighter, but I reckon we have a reasonable chance of an upset. I certainly think, that there will be times when we'll look like the better side, but whether there'll be enough of those times for a win, I'm not sure? Should be fun to watch, though, as we'll essentially be trying to out-Richmond, Richmond; with fast break football and pressure on the ball carrier.

Next game is St Kilda v Essendon. Speaking of 0/3.

This is followed by a Saturday night special: West Coast v Port. West Coast have an imposing forward line, Port have started the season like genuine premiership contenders. Both sides should be finalists. Hey, a Richmond loss and a Port win, might see new premiership favourites.

On Sunday it's Carlton v Fremantle and GWS v Melbourne. Both Carlton and GWS are at risk of going 0/3. If that occurs, will it be definitive proof that GWS stuffed up their drafting, since Carlton have a heap of players originally drafted by GWS?

The round finishes on Monday with Geelong v Hawthorn. I think that I mentioned in the rivalries thread, that the team I enjoy us beating the most is Hawthorn. So, go Geelong.