Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Live: R4 V Bombers @SCG Thursday 8/4/2021

Senior Player
    Yes Gulden has great ability to 'see' the game Mark26.

Dawson and Papley a bit down at the moment.

Wicks and McDonald no influence but at their age/experience level you would expect the odd quiet game.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me or is Travis Cloke a runner for us?
    It's Brett Kirk.

Just a fraction sloppier this week which has hurt. It’s going to happen but it is frustrating. Really pleased with the fight back though. Errol, Mills, and Florent lifted us.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    A better quarter for us, but still kicking behinds where they could be goals.

We will miss Heeney, but if we can keep playing more like our previous efforts we can still win.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Senior Player
    Dont normally care about commentary too much but I'm not sure Jobe Watson has a future. When asked for his opinion a couple of times his response was 'yeah'.

So easy to tell they are commentating from the studio in Melbourne. Someone called Warner "Heeney". You can tell they can't see much more than a TV screen wide - nothing up the ground etc.

Gulden and Reid really lifted us. Warner had been good. Campbell trying to be too cute. Blakey is a mess at times.

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Dont normally care about commentary too much but I'm not sure Jobe Watson has a future. When asked for his opinion a couple of times his response was 'yeah'.

So easy to tell they are commentating from the studio in Melbourne. Someone called Warner "Heeney". You can tell they can't see much more than a TV screen wide - nothing up the ground etc.
    Great Fightback Swans. I wish Reid won't drop so many easy marks. Heeney is just the hand so he should not miss more than 2-3 weeks.

Good to be in front at the half, when for a while, it looked we were destined for a 'believing our own publicity' loss. Gulden really sparked the comeback. Midfield doing well at the clearances. I'm starting to feel confident whenever Warner goes near the ball.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    Great Fightback Swans. I wish Reid won't drop so many easy marks. Heeney is just the hand so he should not miss more than 2-3 weeks.
    Well Fox is out for eight weeks with a hand injury.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    Its funny with Reid - he could easily have been rated a great forward - I reckon I've seen him miss 40-50 easy goals over his career. Can't really fault his marking normally - he is pretty solid marking wise.

Warner so very strong and balanced - does not need much time or space to do something.

Heeney broken hand - bugger!,
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Senior Player
    Heeney broken hand apparently.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast