Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 5: Swans vs GWS

Senior Player
    Parker having a quiet game so far.

Is Luke Parker playing?

Senior Player
    With the smoke/fog whatever it is - it is like looking at a Turner painting.

Poor inside 50s costing us

Senior Player
    I have to be fair - Parker finished off that quarter well - leadership.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Nothing quite like Buddy!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

This smoke has made a very eerie atmosphere at the ground. It's a good arm wrestle, but feel with a bit cleaner ball use we can get on top in 2nd half..hickey doing well and should become increasingly influential as the game continues.

Tough old grind and we need to get a bit more of control around the stoppages, but hopefully we can come out firing in the 2nd half.

Senior Player
    I agree about Hickey mcs - he has been very good so far in this game and season - much better than I though he would be.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    This smoke has made a very eerie atmosphere at the ground. It's a good arm wrestle, but feel with a bit cleaner ball use we can get on top in 2nd half..hickey doing well and should become increasingly influential as the game continues.

Tough old grind and we need to get a bit more of control around the stoppages, but hopefully we can come out firing in the 2nd half.
    It is a grind and that suits them. We need to open it up

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    It is a grind and that suits them. We need to open it up

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Don't disagree wolfy but we need to get more of first hands on it around the clearances and get it out. Feel like if we can get a solid 15-20 mins of dominance in there we can break it open.

We didn't even start playing until the Giants kicked a goal. A lacklustre performance from both sides.

Just before Buddy's back to back goals I was thinking that either we win off Buddy's boot or we have to depend on the Giants to throw the game. Each seems as likely as the other.

Maybe the 9 day break is too long. I hope we get rolling in the 2nd half and bring the pressure and foot skills we showed so far this season.

Is this the match thread now ? Hmm I kinda liked a Seperate match day thread .. anyhow.

Hayward has made a goose out of me, he’s been brilliant.

Hickey also making a goose out of me, love a good ruckman in the red and white and he’s the best since mummy I reckon.

Lizard , good bounce back after a couple of poor ones. Love how he has bounced / Pinballed his way out of traffic, too quick and too slender . He’s like Gumby.

Buddy.

Go bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk