Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Round 4: the other games. Our work here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    If I was in the press I would ask Chris Scott has he taught Joel Selwood how to milk a free kick. I find Selwood a very annoying player for our boys to play against.
    Yes, I would enjoy that one.
    I also wouldn't mind, "At North Melbourne, Brad Scott had a poor record, how do we know that you're not Brad?"

Feel like Season 2021 is shaping up for another free kick bulldogs one. 29-15 odd in the free kicks with a lot of soft decisions in there....
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Feel like Season 2021 is shaping up for another free kick bulldogs one. 29-15 odd in the free kicks with a lot of soft decisions in there....
    Our free kick count was 29-16....but I know exactly where you're coming from. I would hate to meet the Dogs in the GF.....it would possibly be unwatchable, unless against the umpiring odds, we actually won.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 10th April 2021 at 05:55 PM.

Is anyone else watching St Kilda v. WC, and thinking we haven’t lost anything, as Zac Jones, mostly, butchers the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka's Ghost View Post
    Is anyone else watching St Kilda v. WC, and thinking we haven’t lost anything, as Zac Jones, mostly, butchers the ball?
    Not watching the game, but I have thought that in the past. Though where I miss him the least, is when he gets involved in another mindless bit of aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Not watching the game, but I have thought that in the past. Though where I miss him the least, is when he gets involved in another mindless bit of aggro.
    Yep, I don’t miss the regular 50m penalties Jones used to regularly give away.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Players like Jones are replaceable. Aggressive and speed but always had poor disposal and manytimes aggression against players than towards the ball. We have found many players that play similar but with much much better disposals.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Somehow St Kilda have managed to kick the last eight goals.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Well, St Kilda managed to crawl their way out of the s-bend. Thirty points behind West Coast halfway through the third quarter, seemingly certain to go 1-3, with Richmond and Port in the next two rounds. Then suddenly, they're back!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    And part of me wanted to disagree with the umpires, but usually, deep down I knew they were right.

Giants finding a bit of form ready to play us!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Giants finding a bit of form ready to play us!
    Didn't even realise that game was on!

I've been watching Suns v Blues. Carlton by a point at 3/4 time. What a crap if close game.....turnover city with skill errors aplenty. Can't see us being troubled by either of these sides.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 10th April 2021 at 10:43 PM.

Senior Player
    Having watched both games tonight, I'm intrigued as to which team(s) in the bottom 10 Cooney reckons will replace us in the 8, noting Carlton (who is in the 8) isn't very good.

Melbourne v Geelong tomorrow will be interesting.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast