Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 6 V Gold Coast Suns

I trust the coaching staff with their handling of Rowbottom. We are only outsiders who speculate lets leave it to the experts.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    I trust the coaching staff with their handling of Rowbottom. We are only outsiders who speculate lets leave it to the experts.
    That's an outrageous suggestion. What would the coaching staff know? The team for the next round should always been selected on
    the basis of a straw poll from a few punters standing around outside the SCG before a game. Everyone knows that.

Warming the Bench
    out franklin hickey mcdonald

in maclean sinclair rowbottom
    forgotten 1996
    2005 a much sweeter memory,2012 even better

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post

These changes sound right to me. 3 talls out, 2 in but GC well down on talls atm.

Veterans List
    There has been a number of people having a go at TheBloods for his inflammatory posts regarding James Rowbottom.....but apparently only mine was 'playing the man' and censored. I'm very confused ATM......

PS: Don't PM me on this, as I'm sure others would like to know publicly exactly what constitutes 'playing the man'.

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post

This but also Campbell for Stephens

f8$%ing Matt Rowell back in for GC

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    f8$%ing Matt Rowell back in for GC
    He's 8 weeks away?

Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    He's 8 weeks away?
    My bad, read a headline. phew

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    There has been a number of people having a go at TheBloods for his inflammatory posts regarding James Rowbottom.....but apparently only mine was 'playing the man' and censored. I'm very confused ATM......

PS: Don't PM me on this, as I'm sure others would like to know publicly exactly what constitutes 'playing the man'.
    Not sure why people get into a tit for tat with certain posters. Using Ignore list leads to a happier life,

I watched the VFL game on Saturday. I was impressed with Rowbottom's performance, especially considering he had been out for 3 weeks. He will be better for the run and it's good to see Laidler thought he performed well:

James Rowbottom
    23 disposals, seven tackles

"He came back from three weeks on the sideline. He was really strong in the contest and some of his closing speed to either hurry up the opposition in the midfield and or his tackling pressure was a real highlight"

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    I watched the VFL game on Saturday. I was impressed with Rowbottom's performance, especially considering he had been out for 3 weeks. He will be better for the run and it's good to see Laidler thought he performed well:

James Rowbottom
    23 disposals, seven tackles

"He came back from three weeks on the sideline. He was really strong in the contest and some of his closing speed to either hurry up the opposition in the midfield and or his tackling pressure was a real highlight"
    Wait! What?! You mean the professional coaches might have some insights contrary to posters with a weird agenda. Hey man, pack me another pipe and send me to the moon and back.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast