Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 6 V Gold Coast Suns

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    I watched the VFL game on Saturday. I was impressed with Rowbottom's performance, especially considering he had been out for 3 weeks. He will be better for the run and it's good to see Laidler thought he performed well:

James Rowbottom
    23 disposals, seven tackles

"He came back from three weeks on the sideline. He was really strong in the contest and some of his closing speed to either hurry up the opposition in the midfield and or his tackling pressure was a real highlight"
    But did he have anything to say about his body language?

Out: SCG
    In: Metricon

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Out: SCG
    In: Metricon
    Good to hear that Heeney and Rampe are a chance to play at our next SCG game against Geelong.

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    Good to hear that Heeney and Rampe are a chance to play at our next SCG game against Geelong.
    Where did you hear that? Great news!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Where did you hear that? Great news!
    The injury report on the swans app says Heeney 1 to 2 weeks and Rampe 2 to 3 weeks. So Heeney is a chance but I don't think Rampe is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    The injury report on the swans app says Heeney 1 to 2 weeks and Rampe 2 to 3 weeks. So Heeney is a chance but I don't think Rampe is.
    If you could ever get them playing together, the following forward line would be incredible:

HF Heeney Reid Hayward
    F Papley Franklin McDonald

Marking prowess, dynamic mercurial players. They would destroy if you could move the ball quickly through the corridor.

Veterans List
    For a lot of last year we played without Buddy, Rampe, Heeney and Hickey, just like the next few weeks! We won five games last year

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    If you could ever get them playing together, the following forward line would be incredible:

HF Heeney Reid Hayward
    F Papley Franklin McDonald

Marking prowess, dynamic mercurial players. They would destroy if you could move the ball quickly through the corridor.
    And then get murdered on the rebound as you don’t have a single defensive forward in your dream team.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    And then get murdered on the rebound as you don’t have a single defensive forward in your dream team.
    I think Paps has a defensive skill set, but point made, GWS were holding hands when they waltzed the ball out of our forward line.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    For a lot of last year we played without Buddy, Rampe, Heeney and Hickey, just like the next few weeks! We won five games last year
    Yes, wins over the next few weeks hard to come by and valuable. Need the young guys to step back up and a better game from the defence.

Meanwhile, Joel is practicing in the first-teamers’ shirt: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN7IGsKH...d=ugnzkmgd3wwn.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    My guess (and it's only a guess):

Out: Franklin (inj), Hickey (inj), Stephens (to get more game time)
    In: McLean, Sinclair, Rowbottom

This includes one of last week's first 22 as the medical sub. Who would be the medical sub?

Others have discussed managing players, but what about using the medical sub as a way of resting a player? If the medical sub isn't used, that would become the week's rest they needed, and if they're used early in the game they would end up being managed the following week and that's their rest.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Hoping to see Colin O'Riordan this week!! Luck of the Irish!!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast