Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: General Swans news

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    You should do it! Just draw out the connection with the footy (e.g. music to listen to after a painful loss) and I reckon you can get it on the main board.
    Maybe next season. I like to think that we won't have any more depressing losses this season.

I’ve just tried Creep , Karma Police and High n Dry from Radiohead ......and have to agree , they are are not too rejuvenative at all .

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    I’ve just tried Creep , Karma Police and High n Dry from Radiohead ......and have to agree , they are are not too rejuvenative at all .

Radiohead are a great band but their music hasn't aged too well! Just before the last lockdown here, my daughter had a birthday gathering and ABBA and Queen were on repeat! Quite amusing seeing a group of high school girls and boys listening to music that was from before even some of their parents times!! By contrast when I listen to Radiohead now, their music tends to merge into the rest of that late-90s alt-rock stuff like Blur, Oasis, Coldplay and Pulp.. it feels a bit out-dated and generic! But at the time... it was thrilling and unlike much else you would hear during the time of the Spice girls!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345