Thread: General Swans news

General Swans news

I'm not sure where to post this article so I'm starting a new thread. If it was about a non-Swan I probably would have put it in the 'other games' thread but I it doesn't belong in the match thread or 'changes' thread either. Actually I think it's good to have somewhere just to post articles/videos/tweets etc. we find that are Swans related and of interest.

From Banyule to the SCG: McInerney making waves in harbour city. (theinnersanctum.com.au).
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

AFL Round 7 Round Table Is it time we start worrying about the Tigers? Who has been the best off-season acquisition? (espn.com)

A couple of votes for Aliir Aliir as best off-season acquisition but also one for Hickey. And that was before his Lazarus act over the past week and arguably BOG performance.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Last night on SEN Sam Edmund categorically stated Tom Hickey is the recruit of the year, "falling in love" on what he has produced this year even with a PCL! He rates him only 2nd to Gawn in terms of Ruckmen this year.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    Last night on SEN Sam Edmund categorically stated Tom Hickey is the recruit of the year, "falling in love" on what he has produced this year even with a PCL! He rates him only 2nd to Gawn in terms of Ruckmen this year.
    Gawn is streets ahead but if you told me before this season Hickey would be in the conversation for best ruckman i would've told you were dreaming !

Reckon he will be brought back to earth on saturday night though