Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Swans v Demons.

Yes we will be working against the umpires tonight, so we have to be pretty sharp. Personally, I'm already annoyed and irritated with the umps and commentators.

How good is Hickey?

Totally. But I'm hearing a lot of cheering for the swans from the MCG crowd. Go you Melbourne Swans fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    How good is Hickey?
    Well, he stopped me paying out on Lloyd, for kicking it to Gawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    How good is Hickey?
    And he does it on one leg....Bit worried about Buddy's jaw, that was a nasty hit.

Veterans List
    Good start and end to the quarter but felt we should have another goal at least. Melbourne got on top in the middle and we started to make errors.

What a goal by Hickey! Lucky he kicked it otherwise I think he would have copped a big spray by Buddy.

Senior Player
    To all the previous posters about HTB - I agree 100% - I actually don't know what the umps are going to call now.

I think the Demons get away with a bit more. Plus the 15m kicks are baffling me.

Nice to be in front at quarter time, after Melbourne started to gain some momentum. Mills, Kennedy and Hickey were good in the clearances. Like the ball in Florent's hands, these days. Wish they'd pay a few more holding the balls.

Really competitive 1Q. Melbourne are a good side, can see why they are at the top of the table. But to our credit, we're taking it to them. Hayward had a good 1Q, especially the first part of the stanza. Our midfield is competing hard, liking the work of JPK and Oli with JMac running hard down his wing. And Hickey! Words can't convey how incredibly well he's playing. Sure, love to have Aliir but given the choice between the two, Hickey for sure. What a difference he's made.

Veterans List
    We have got to stick closer to Ben Brown. He is killing us in the air.

Our forwards need to play in front.

Front on contact not a thing now?

We're looking a bit rattled now...I've turned off the commentary, but that last passage of play looked weird- 50 for slamming him over the line? ill disciplined play....

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast