Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Swans v Demons.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBible View Post
    Am at the ground - this is a rort. Two complete different standards of umpiring between the two
    Same. Huge +1 in fact my son is here and he thinks the same so it's +2

Senior Player
    I would throw Sinclair into the ruck for the first 15 minutes. Keep Hickey a bit fresh.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    - McLean the only forward competing well - we can't keep playing Sinclair regardless of the ruck needs, he's killing us
    He's been picked to kerb Lever's influence and run out of defence.....Lever 3 possessions to half time. Seems to be working.

Possibly lucky not to be further behind, as Melbourne has been doing a good job of slowing our movement. On the other hand, if they were paying holding the ball and front on contact, we could have been in front. Need to be a bit bolder with our ball use and need more overlap run.

Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    - Cunningham doing very well on Kosi
    - Rampe keeping us in it
    - Lloyd getting plenty and zero impact
    - Kennedy taking that shot from the 50 was silly. Needed to play it similar to how Papley did
    - Haywards missed shot on goal caused a 12pt turn around, and that's the difference
    - McLean the only forward competing well - we can't keep playing Sinclair regardless of the ruck needs, he's killing us
    - young mids all playing ok. Rowbottom, Warner working up and back well. Good to see Rowbottom helping the back line out
    - Papley trying but without impact
    - Senior mids need to start winning the footy and be cleaner
    On the contrary the Runner, i am looking for the younger mids to lift in the second half. Too often i have seen Rowbottom, Warner and Florent on the fringes, leaving it to the older bulls and not attacking the contest with their usual zest. Could be intimidation factor - Gawn, Oliver, Petracca, Viney is imposing but our kids need to be a bit braver and take them head on. They are more than capable!!

Cheer cheer !!

Mids getting smashed, forwards stagnant.

A few guys very fumbly.

Be better rucking Fox instead of playing Sinks, we are a midfield runner down

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Just seems to me that the Swans are fumbling the ball a lot more than Melbourne. Not doing too much wrong against a good team. Just need to be more sure handed.

It’s composure that is lacking when tackling, going for spoils or marks etc.
    I reckon we are doing an amazing job. We just need to hang in there. Our turn will come .... as long as we are not buggered till it comes, we should be close to their score.

Senior Player
    Parks needs to lift

We've eased up on the pressure on the man with the ball. We're giving them too much space to operate through the midfield. We are closing down the space, then backing off a bit instead of continuing to go at the man.

Our first quarter was probably the best footy we've played since round 3. We need to recapture that, if we can, in the thee 2nd half.

Veterans List
    We have to try and move the ball quicker into our forward line. The longer we wait it allows the demons to flood and then our forwards can't lead and we just bomb it in.

Senior Player
    I'm gonna make a big call - I reckon the Swans may move the ball to Haywaard

Lol I typed that as he kicked it

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast