Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Grand Final

2016 Grand Final

I know from personal experience how traumatic it was ... but have to post this whinge from Bevo about whingers!

Beveridge links "blurry" holding the ball rules to post 2016 Grand Final complaints

Luke Beveridge has traced the issues with the adjudication of holding the ball back to 2017, following his side’s 2016 Grand Final win. The Western Bulldogs coach believes teams “whinged” about how the Dogs were getting rid of the ball as their handball game came to fruition in the latter part of the year.

“Unfortunately it became blurry after 2016 when a couple of clubs whinged about us and they tried to pay more free kicks and then by Round 3 they knew it wasn’t working so they tried to go back to what it was,” Beveridge told reporters on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I know from personal experience how traumatic it was ... but have to post this whinge from Bevo about whingers!

Beveridge links "blurry" holding the ball rules to post 2016 Grand Final complaints

Luke Beveridge has traced the issues with the adjudication of holding the ball back to 2017, following his side’s 2016 Grand Final win. The Western Bulldogs coach believes teams “whinged” about how the Dogs were getting rid of the ball as their handball game came to fruition in the latter part of the year.

“Unfortunately it became blurry after 2016 when a couple of clubs whinged about us and they tried to pay more free kicks and then by Round 3 they knew it wasn’t working so they tried to go back to what it was,” Beveridge told reporters on Tuesday.
    @@@@ me. Guy can coach but I don't have much time for him otherwise.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Don't know if I'd call it "their handball game"? Unless the game, is amusing themselves about how many illegal disposals they can get away with?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    @@@@ me. Guy can coach but I don't have much time for him otherwise.
    Yep.

I'm note sure why Mark's subjecting us to this thread title and topic.

On the veteran's list
    Luke Beveridge has traced the issues with the adjudication of holding the ball back to 2017, following his side’s 2016 Grand Final win.
    I object to the term "win" when everyone knows it was a gift.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Suspended by the MRP
    Beveridge can #### himself !

I didn't think it was possible after 2016, but I loathe the Dogs even more. Not quite in the same league as Collingwood yet, but Bevo is making a case for the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    I'm note sure why Mark's subjecting us to this thread title and topic.
    +1
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    They cheated their way to a flag. He can impersonate a dog and go lick his proverbials
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

This is great. Right in the heart of the fairypups, the coach, he knows they didnt deserve the 2016 flag.

Warming the Bench
    I posted this same link on a Facebook page recently in response to a smug Bulldogs supporter reliving their glory days from 2016.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast