Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Fremantle v Swans

Hickey working very hard but lost agility & what pace he has and don’t think he’s kicked since the injury. Straight to handball

How is Hickey still playing? Crazy man...and please Freo supporters stop booing Buddy- it's tasteless and disgusting...and Warner is playing well ...

With 40 seconds to go, Hayward needed to punch that footy out of bounds. He tried the impossible hanger. They should have got a goal from it. Terrible game awareness

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Teammates need to call to him to tell him he’s hot. Sheesh. It’s done at U16 level. Not all Blakey’s fault
    If only that was all it was. He stuffed up 5 times in a row. He just to stop trying to be clever when basics will do.

Senior Player
    Mills playing very well - got him at 101 for the Brownlow - still a long shot.

McLean gone missing but a wet night I guess. We are not playing well but still in front we need to keep the pressure on.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Mills is having one hell of a game.

As for Buddy world, it reminds me of that great line in Seinfeld from George when Kramer went to a fantasy camp: “He doesn’t need to go to a fantasy camp. His whole life is a fantasy camp.”

Mills has been terrific. Buddy strutting. Paps and Chad have been creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Blakey is a more clown than footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Mills playing very well - got him at 101 for the Brownlow - still a long shot.

McLean gone missing but a wet night I guess. We are not playing well but still in front we need to keep the pressure on.
    I predict that you'll be very interested on Brownlow night.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    If only that was all it was. He stuffed up 5 times in a row. He just to stop trying to be clever when basics will do.
    I am now convinced that Blakey is simply a poor kick on the run.

Heeney's use of the ball has been very ordinary. He doesn't look like doing anything when he gets it. Shallow kicks and hand passes to players in poor position.

Did any one else laugh when Blakey was caught holding the ball, and he did not even see the tackler coming from his left side?

I’ve been defending Blakey. Hoping he has a good 2nd half.

So how confusing. According to the commentator we were being killed in the clearances in the first. Now he says we are murdering them rin the clearances. Very confusing. I know we got plenty of clearances in the second but he stated we had no wins at one stage in the first when we had at least 2 centre clearances. Confusing.

I would prefer we didn't give the ball up so much but other mwise we are playing pretty well. I see Fox is out. Clarke had better be good because the bloke he replaced is. Buddy having a day out today. Maybe there is fight in the old dog yet. Giving Logue a bath.

The game is scrappy due to the weather. But it is also the way Dockers play. They get plenty of players at the stoppages and clag everything up. They want to get an advantage by having more players at the ball so they can run it Tigers style.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast