Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 12 vs St Kilda

Also thought the Chad was important in our 4Q surge

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Who would you drop him for?
    If I was coaching I wouldn't drop him. I'd tell him this morning he's playing this weekend as an Inside mid and I expect better than I saw on Sunday. Time to throw him in from the deep end.

Drop McClean? Agree he was quiet, however Why Jacob Weitering is clearly the AFL's best key defender could have been a reason? He need to learn how to play with Buddy and he won't get better if he is not playing..

Stephens needs to feel he is one of the team, and again needs to play to get better.

McLean has had back to back poor games where he's hardly competed in a marking contest. I would prefer to give McDonald or Amartey a go this week.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    McLean has had back to back poor games where he's hardly competed in a marking contest. I would prefer to give McDonald or Amartey a go this week.
    Yes, although since that position is the back-up ruck at the moment, would have thought Amartey more likely.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    You have to be joking
    Chad certainly hasn't had the influence in recent games as he did earlier in the season....and has shown he needs some tweaking in decision making and disposal at times. He's young and developing and isn't immune to criticism or being dropped. This week, probably not but another quiet one and a rest might be wise.

I wonder what is going through McLeans mind?? The highs and lows of footy all in one month of footy!! He was the in form contested mark in the competition, he would now be among the worst! It is a fine line between keeping a young developing KPF like him in the team for a learning curve, and giving his spot to someone more in form!!

Out : Franklin, McLean

Ins : McDonald, Amerty

Franklin copped a knock in the 4th quarter and will be possibly ready for a rest game. He’s played three games in a row and may need a rest.

McLean is not bringing the ball to ground. Amerty and McDonald may be able to bring the ball to ground better. Amerty is can possibly help Sinclair in the ruck better.

I liked Brand as a tall back. Bigger body than Fox.

Warner was named in the best players against Freo just a week ago. He is obviously performing a role the coaches appreciate.

When do we find out where we're playing the Saints?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by AnsweredPrayers View Post
    Warner was named in the best players against Freo just a week ago. He is obviously performing a role the coaches appreciate.
    I thought Warner was ok. Was a big contributor in the last quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    When do we find out where we're playing the Saints?
    On radio this morning it is either Sydney or Cairns with Cairns the preference as StKilda play there the week after.

Veterans List
    Horse saying Fox and Hickey will be back this week so that's Sinkers and I'd reckon Stephens out.

Brand with his height needed to match King, Hewett may tag Steele, their only reliable mid. McLean on shaky ground but stays unless they want to try McDonald again?

Cairns? We're unbeaten there I believe?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast