Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid-year review

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    I'd be most disappointed if Stephens turns out to be a bust as I thought we'd draft Serong with pick 5 who blossomed in his first year (Rising Star) at Freo, but again has plenty of time to turn that around before we judge!
    I may well be proven wrong, but I think our 2019 first pick was a miss. Other than some personality issues we may not be aware of, at this stage I rate Serong (8), Pickett (12), Day (13), Weightman (15) and Georgiades (18) well ahead of Dylan. And even Trent Rivers (32) and The Chad (39) can claim they have achieved more in their short careers.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeneyIsAGun View Post
    I may well be proven wrong, but I think our 2019 first pick was a miss. Other than some personality issues we may not be aware of, at this stage I rate Serong (8), Pickett (12), Day (13), Weightman (15) and Georgiades (18) well ahead of Dylan. And even Trent Rivers (32) and The Chad (39) can claim they have achieved more in their short careers.
    Geez man, give the lad some time to develop.

It's a marathon, not a sprint!!

Suspended by the MRP
    Why dont you try giving the kid a go in the position he is suited to play before judging him ? Hasnt played a drop as an inside mid yet so you cant comment on how good he has been or will be !

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Why dont you try giving the kid a go in the position he is suited to play before judging him ? Hasnt played a drop as an inside mid yet so you cant comment on how good he has been or will be !
    Has McVeigh type build. Slow burn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12