Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: R12 Swans V Saints @SCG - Live

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Great goal by Parker!!

Must be so draining when the opposition has such a blatant free kick advantage but the swans are doing well to keep pushing on. I'd say Saints have a 3 goal umpiring advantage atm.

Not entirely confident we can finish it off considering the wildly swinging nature of this game
    Forget about the umpiring we are being burned in the corridor. The way they are able to come into the corridor and cause easy entry into f50 is alarming. The only thing keeping us in is our very organised defence and their poor kicks inside f50.

Senior Player
    Mills has lifted for sure.

Veterans List
    16 pts up now......don't let up Swans....and umpires, keep the F out of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I've turned the ABC radio commentary off.....it's excruciating to listen to when you can't see what's going on......and that's got nothing to do with the standard of the actual commentary.

Senior Player
    3rd 50m penalty for a goal - good job umps

Senior Player
    What is going on with these 50m penalties???? They are killing us. What was that one for? Come to think of it, what have they all been for?

I hate this sport sometimes. The Swans always cop the wrong end of it.

This is full on a stitch up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    Forget about the umpiring we are being burned in the corridor. The way they are able to come into the corridor and cause easy entry into f50 is alarming. The only thing keeping us in is our very organised defence and their poor kicks inside f50.
    Still feel that way?

That's just a gift... That is ridiculous...that player just fell over...The umpires are just looking to give them the game...
    Seriously, this makes me very angry- We Sydneysiders are paying for the AFL to come here and use our facilities, and those f...Victorians are just cheating... If they love Victoria so much they can just take themselves back to lockdowned Melbourne and leave ...

Senior Player
    If they give St.Kilda 14 50m penalties they will be Premiers.

Disgraceful performance by the umpires. At best they are incompetent, at worse biased

Senior Player
    Not a fan of the Saints after today. Diving, cheating, talentless dogs. Umpires love them too.

I am so frustrated I don’t know what to do. Why do we always get the short end of the stick? What is it about the Swans? Is it the red jumper? Is it some kind of inherent, unconscious bias?

Veterans List
    I was going to blast the undisciplined play for giving away another 50 until I saw the replay. But still why would Rampe do that especially as he gave away one earlier in the game?

And then Wicks gives away a 50 and they take it down and kick a goal.

I'm yelling at the tv!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast