IN: Bell

Seriously?

Terrible news about Sam N by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    OUT: Warner

Seriously?

Seems like an underwhelming change. Let's hope Bell takes his chances. He might not have too many left.

I presume you’re unhappy with the Bell selection ...I know I seem to be in the minority on here well apart from the Swans who have a high regard for him including Longmire ..on the Swans website on the team changes he comments on what he brings to the side
    I think his physicality and two way running especially in wet weather is such a plus
    I was at the game against St Kilda last weekend and was watching him keep warm at the quarter and half breaks as he was the emergency ..he’s such an impressive physique and I’ve watched him a few times ..he’s been chosen as Medical emergency more often than most
    I rate him and apart from what he already provides to the team ..he’ll improve game by game and year by year ..he’s still developing

On the veteran's list
    Why not pick someone who’ll be in our next premiership team?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    I think they've probably picked, what they believe to be, the strongest side for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by joeykanga View Post
    I presume you’re unhappy with the Bell selection ...I know I seem to be in the minority on here well apart from the Swans who have a high regard for him including Longmire ..on the Swans website on the team changes he comments on what he brings to the side
    I think his physicality and two way running especially in wet weather is such a plus
    I was at the game against St Kilda last weekend and was watching him keep warm at the quarter and half breaks as he was the emergency ..he’s such an impressive physique and I’ve watched him a few times ..he’s been chosen as Medical emergency more often than most
    I rate him and apart from what he already provides to the team ..he’ll improve game by game and year by year ..he’s still developing
    Maybe I haven't been watching him closely enough. Hope he makes a great impression like Amartey did last week.

The strongest side I’m sure trumps most other ideas
    who are you suggesting and what year will our premiership be
    I rate Bell and I’ve been really underwhelmed by the comments on him by many ...
    I actually think he might be a leader in the firsts at some point if he continues to develop his skills and decision making ..and o see no reason why he won’t ...he’s impressive as a future leader in my opinion

Have to echo others here. Disappointed with Bell. Don't see much in him. Would of liked Taylor to have had a chance but looks like he's already half out the door...

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Not an old player..who knows what his limit is.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    OUT: Warner

Seriously?

Agree with both those comments. Sam a tragedy. Bell I just don't see what the MC do, must have photos!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Have to echo others here. Disappointed with Bell. Don't see much in him. Would of liked Taylor to have had a chance but looks like he's already half out the door...
    with 18 months to go on his contract. Needs Bell's photo's :-)

Regular in the Side
    The Opposition:
    Out: Damon Greaves (Omitted), James Cousins (Omitted), Josh Morris (Omitted), Mitch Lewis (Injured)
    IN: O'Meara returns and will be joined in then team by "young gun" Will Day and debutant Jai Newcombe from the mid-season draft.
    -------
    Umpires: Andrew Stephens (12), Ray Chamberlain (18), Craig Fleer (26)

It will surely be a tough slog - it is cold and wet. We might be a bit tall but who knows

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast