Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 13: the other games. Thursday, Buckley, Freezy.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Fantastic place to live, can still afford to buy a lovely house 10 mins from the CBD, 15 mins to uncrowded beaches and the picturesque Adelaide Hills, multiple world class wine regions under an hours drive.
    I knew there was a very regular RWO contributor (or two) in Adelaide, and that I was asking for it
    Last edited by KTigers; 11th June 2021 at 04:32 PM.

Fantastic place to live, can still afford to buy a lovely house 10 mins from the CBD, 15 mins to uncrowded beaches and the picturesque Adelaide Hills, multiple world class wine regions under an hours drive.
    I concur. When visiting, don’t waste time in Adelaide, head to The Hills and beyond.

I'm planning to visit Adelaide at the end of October for a wedding in the hills. I was thinking to stay in the hills but my brother in law told me the Hills is just suburbia. Is this true?

It's unfortunate that the footy season will be over then because I still haven't been to a footy match at Adelaide oval and I'm very keen. The fans are reputed to be so passionate. Perhaps the Crows are going to miss that this weekend when they face the Saints in Cairns. And on that note, I will deem myself back on topic!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Much love for our Sydney Swans cheer squad who've made a banner for the Demons and Magpies to run through on Monday.

The banner promotes raising funds for Big Freeze 7.

Well done to our squad! Magnificent!

Senior Player
    For anybody who thinks we played poorly are not well equipped and are about level with the Suns and Dockers I suggest you check out their game. Almost 40 minutes without a goal Suns are 1.8 and it’s almost half time. I counted ten turnovers in the 6-7 minutes I watched. I couldn’t take anymore and turned it off.
    We are world beaters by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    For anybody who thinks we played poorly are not well equipped and are about level with the Suns and Dockers I suggest you check out their game. Almost 40 minutes without a goal Suns are 1.8 and it’s almost half time. I counted ten turnovers in the 6-7 minutes I watched. I couldn’t take anymore and turned it off.
    I'm feeling sorry for Touk Miller. He's playing very well and is the main driver for the many opportunities that the Suns forwards have had. The forwards have repaid him by dropping easy marks, running past the ball, fumbling and when they have got it, kicking 1.8, with a couple of out of bounds. But still he keeps gut running.

At the other end, Fremantle are generally picking out the Suns defenders.

No problems, the Swans will play them back to form when they meet later this season.

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    The Big Freeze. Wouldn't it not be terrible if Ray Chamberlain slid of the ramp and broke his leg. Here is hoping.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    The Big Freeze. Wouldn't it not be terrible if Ray Chamberlain slid of the ramp and broke his leg. Here is hoping.
    Celebrity umpire. Big Freeze great cause but this will give the little turd an even bigger head.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Did you not feel the umpiring was as horribly inconsistent as the Swans hawthorn game? The Freo-GCS was terrible, with defence dominant and skill errors++, but the umpiring was excruciating. Freo got the worst of it for most of the game, then they got a few that came from nowhere. It was the inconsistency which was galling, much like our game.

Fabulous bicycle tracks especially along the beach fronts , exceptional foodie culture ..

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    No problems, the Swans will play them back to form when they meet later this season.
    Suns are one of those teams for us, aren't they. Don't know if it's the inside knowledge of Dew, or the Swans seeming habit of playing to the level of the opposition then getting caught out, or just coincidence in the games so far.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast