Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rd 13 vs Hawthorn

Changes for Rd 13 vs Hawthorn

I just watched Horse’s presser from today and it looks like The Chad has been playing sore. I’d be happy to give Wicks a longer rest too and reward Sheather for effort.

In: Blakey, Sheather
    Out: Warner, Wicks

Veteran Site Admin
    Sheather isn’t eligible to play senior footy at the moment because he’s a B List rookie. We’d need to put someone on the LTIL to elevate him

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Sheather isn’t eligible to play senior footy at the moment because he’s a B List rookie. We’d need to put someone on the LTIL to elevate him
    My mistake. I thought that all rookies were now eligible. Thanks.

Real step back if we bring Blakey back in. He really needs to hone his craft and consistently prove himself in the ressies for a few weeks imo.

Rowbottom and Wicks look like they need a rest, giving Warner a rest as well may be too many changes. It will be interesting to see the ins and outs this week. I wouldn't even mind Taylor getting a run.

Suspended by the MRP
    Hmmmm funny the excuses about certain players being injured but it turns out its CHAD who has been playing injured ! and still doing well ! Tough kid

Mids need to step up extra this week

Please no BLakey

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    I cannot believe no one mentioned dropping Robbie Fox. It was one of the worse games I have seen from him. I would bring in Blakey for Fox and play Blakey at half back. Both Wicks and Warner looked tired so I would maybe bring in a Lewis Taylor or even a James Bell.

Regular in the Side
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    I cannot believe no one mentioned dropping Robbie Fox. It was one of the worse games I have seen from him. I would bring in Blakey for Fox and play Blakey at half back. Both Wicks and Warner looked tired so I would maybe bring in a Lewis Taylor or even a James Bell.
    Longmire just mentioned Warner will miss with a sore leg.

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    Yes, I thought Fox was poor- but should he be dropped for 1 bad game? If we do, can we bring Brand in to help the backline. Who else do we have?

Resting Chad and Wicks would mean a game for Squizzy, and one other. Who put his hand up?
    There’s a great opportunity for someone.

In Fox Warner Wicks
    Out Brand Blakey Taylor

Hawthorn play with a 3 tall setup. Fox was a non contributer on the weekend and Brand was unlucky to lose his spot in the first place.

Hewett to move into midfield to cover Warner, Blakey off half back. I know he's much maligned but he is talented and we need to give him every chance to succeed. If he succeeds, we will be a much better side.

Taylor has been in great form in the VFL - he couldn't have done anymore to push for inclusion.

Have to give Lewy another crack as a like for like with The Chad. Its only fair considering his recent form.

If Wicks goes out to freshen him up, Blakey would be most likely to come back in. Had a good game on the weekend, so he deserves another go.

Brand for Fox is also worth a go, I think the former played better last go around, so reward form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    In Fox Warner Wicks
    Out Brand Blakey Taylor

Hawthorn play with a 3 tall setup. Fox was a non contributer on the weekend and Brand was unlucky to lose his spot in the first place.

Hewett to move into midfield to cover Warner, Blakey off half back. I know he's much maligned but he is talented and we need to give him every chance to succeed. If he succeeds, we will be a much better side.

Taylor has been in great form in the VFL - he couldn't have done anymore to push for inclusion.
    Spot on Ralph- just reverse the In/Out and it’s the best we could come up with for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Spot on Ralph- just reverse the In/Out and it’s the best we could come up with for this week.
    Haha. Glad you agree.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast