Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 15 v Port Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Goal Sneak View Post
    Can we nominate a font for drunk posting?
    Try Vladimir Script haha

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    . What I'd like to see in this game is a rise in intensity. Our intensity has been down the last 4 weeks starting with the Dockers game. The stats only tell part of the story. Visual evedence is far more damning.

Players not applying defensive pressure when the opposition have the ball.

Mids being outrun by opponents.

Lack of true tackling pressure.

Lack of scoreboard pressure.

Far too many missed tackles

A growing trend to leave the middle of the ground exposed

Too many relying on too few

Laziness, lack of real effort on the part of too many leading to the backs being highly exposed

This needs to change if we are any chance of a finals birth. If we don't fix all these things this week we will get flogged. We need to bring, in one word, INTENSITY. Without intensity we are @@@@@@.

I hope we are refreshed and eager for the contest. We should be flogging sides below us not losing or only just beating them. We are far too soft. Teams in the Eight, we should be really challenging. We need to do that tomorrow. Not fold like Origami
    Are you describing Carlton here??

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I don't think anyone ridicules your support of Chad, I think we're all in the same boat there.....but I think they might balk at your fawning over him because you met him and now he's the greatest bloke on earth. You're becoming TB2. Chad's is not a superstar yet......he certainly could be but he's got a long way to go and still has a lot to prove.
    Chad is a great bloke in person. I hope all Swans fans get the opportunity to meet Chad. You will all be very impressed.

As for calling me TB2. That’s good but I would prefer to be called TB12. If you think I fawn over Chad then wait to you here my fawn over TB12.

I hope Chad studies everything there is to study about TB12. Who knows, if he studies and emulates the winning habits of a GOAT in one sport he may become the GOAT in his own sport.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Are you describing Carlton here??
    Haha. Last week we were even worse. Yes, there are similarities.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Back in the early 90s I became a very morose individual from not coping well after our defeats, and there were an awful lot of defeats. A conga line of shellackings. I would find myself still completely miserable on a Wednesday after the game about the way things had turned out. In the interim years I prided myself on not taking these results too seriously and I'd shake it off over a few hours or so. After all, there wasn't exactly anything I could do about any of this, being as it was completely outside of my control. It probably helped too that we developed a winning culture over that time.
    However that loss to Hawthorn too me right back to 92-94. It's still gnawing away at me. There are multiple reasons for this that I can't be arsed going into, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. Some redemption, effort, drive and purpose is all I want. I don't know if we'll win or lose but I sure hope we bring some energy.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Bahnschift SemiLight Condensed font for Booze
    Chiller font for Pot
    Black Background/White Text for Coke
    And you can only post in emojis for Acid
    Love it!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    You blokes are missing a T
    Right. We gotta insert this guy to fix the problem.

Chadd better than Matthews. That looks right.

Mark Robinson Gothic Semilight

Comic sans is a bit of a giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Right. We gotta insert this guy to fix the problem.

Chadd better than Matthews. That looks right.
    This T will do the job just fine. Chad v. Leigh: Bangalore, I like what you’re drinking but it seems you haven’t had enough!😊

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Back in the early 90s I became a very morose individual from not coping well after our defeats, and there were an awful lot of defeats. A conga line of shellackings. I would find myself still completely miserable on a Wednesday after the game about the way things had turned out. In the interim years I prided myself on not taking these results too seriously and I'd shake it off over a few hours or so. After all, there wasn't exactly anything I could do about any of this, being as it was completely outside of my control. It probably helped too that we developed a winning culture over that time.
    However that loss to Hawthorn too me right back to 92-94. It's still gnawing away at me. There are multiple reasons for this that I can't be arsed going into, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. Some redemption, effort, drive and purpose is all I want. I don't know if we'll win or lose but I sure hope we bring some energy.
    Understand and admire your passion but reckon you're overreacting. Geelong last night were as bad as us v Hawks. They had their pants pulled down in terms of intensity. I expect us to be refreshed and competitive win, lose or draw. Hard to be up for every game during a long season. Hawks coming off 2 week break as well compared to our 2 6 day breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Understand and admire your passion but reckon you're overreacting. Geelong last night were as bad as us v Hawks. They had their pants pulled down in terms of intensity. I expect us to be refreshed and competitive win, lose or draw. Hard to be up for every game during a long season. Hawks coming off 2 week break as well compared to our 2 6 day breaks.
    Were we the only team fixtured in playing a team coming off a bye after 2 x 6 day breaks?

I'm disappointed that we dropped games to teams lower on the ladder (Suns, Hawks, Freo & GWS). Timing can be everything when you play teams in relation to their injuries, form and preparation. However all up, team have well exceeded my expectations and more than happy being in the top 8.