Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 15 v Port Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yep BS, the booze is bringing on misplaced hero worship......*drunk voice* "I love you Chad.....no really mate, I reeeaaally love you!"
    I’m authentic on Chad. A great player in the making. Incredible that he kept breaking lines despite having an injury in his leg.

Whilst people redicule me for supporting Chad, who is going to break the lines in his absence? No one was breaking the lines against the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yep BS, the booze is bringing on misplaced hero worship......*drunk voice* "I love you Chad.....no really mate, I reeeaaally love you!"
    Hehehe we all like Chad a lot - but just

No doubting the kids talent and that we are missing him, but he isn't quite the messiah yet.....
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    I’ve been boozing tonight so my delivery may be more rubust than normal.

Can someone help me understand why Fox is in the team?

Fox is now 3rd tall back, Rampe is 4th tall back and Dawson is 5th tall back. With Brand in you can play Rampe as 3rd tall and Dawson 4.

Chad still out is one of the most significant outs in the last two decades.

Whom is going to break the lines and take it on like Chad. We have not had a line breaker like Chad since Adam Goodes 2003-2011.

We need Chad back. Erol back is good but Chad is needed.
    I am with you on Chad but lets hope he doesnt share your excitement about his ability

The minute a footballer starts believing their own hype is the minute they jump the shark and end up an overweight overpaid hack like De goey

Suspended by the MRP
    I rate Bell but am staggered he survived the axe

Would take Mcdonald over him any day of the week

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post

Agreed TB, but I think Bell is given a few games to make a final call. Maybe keep Logan and rest Fox?

I’m authentic on Chad. A great player in the making. Incredible that he kept breaking lines despite having an injury in his leg.

Whilst people redicule me for supporting Chad, who is going to break the lines in his absence? No one was breaking the lines against the Hawks.
    Ramps could do it but he would need to move to HB. I would love to see him there, with Dawson on the other flank. But they are both lefties so this could be an issue. So maybe bring COR in- he can break the lines but needs a lift in confidence. Also, I would move Lloyd to the wing to share with Ollie. Leave Isaac up forward to keep our attack potent and give Paps more time in the middle. George and RB to be used as taggers- every team has at least 2 midfielders needing close attention. Bring Pelican and Sam back when fit and rotate the youngsters to keep them fresh.

Sorted- we need to shuffle the deck a bit to keep opponents guessing! Our injury list is not too bad compared to some other clubs and hopefully this will continue. I guess I would like to see a bit more versatility from Horse and the MC.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries

Fox is now 3rd tall back, Rampe is 4th tall back and Dawson is 5th tall back. With Brand in you can play Rampe as 3rd tall and Dawson 4.

Whom is going to break the lines and take it on like Chad. We have not had a line breaker like Chad since Adam Goodes 2003-2011.

FWIW, I love drunk posting. I love high posting. I've posted on here in all sorts of states and thanks to all sorts of intakes.

Keep it up bro.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    FWIW, I love drunk posting. I love high posting. I've posted on here in all sorts of states and thanks to all sorts of intakes.

Keep it up bro.
    And this post?

You sound pretty much the same to me. You should open another bottle. No worries.

Brand is in the team by the way.

Fox is not a TALL back. He's a tailback.

We have 8 players in this side who usually play in defence this season, so 1 is likely to be reassigned to the midfield. Perhaps Hewett or Lloyd.

Chad: Better than Leigh Mathews.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post

They do different roles. With Wicks out Bell fills the forward pressure role.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    They do different roles. With Wicks out Bell fills the forward pressure role.
    Mcdonald kicked 2 goals the week before last now hes dropped . Deserved his spot more regardless of role

I have advocated for Bell but its a performance based sport when you're given a chance you have to take it and he failed to do so

If hes only keeping Wicks' seat warm then whats the point , we should be playing blokes who can help us with our finals push for the rest of this year , like Mcdonald Not giving valuable selection spots to guys who will be out again in a week

Senior Player
    As I speculated a few days ago....looks like we won't be playing in Sydney for a few weeks to a month at least.

I seriously hope the AFL dont make us go to Perth to play the Eagles. Too much travel for us for a start. Play them at Marvel/MCG.