Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 15: the other games. Yay. there's still games.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    He does have exquisite skills and one hell of a left foot, doesn't he.

The good news is quite a draft recruitment/drat watcher types made the point leading into last year's draft that Campbell is at least the best kick they've seen since Rich, and potentially better.

Which would be damn freaking nice.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Cripps re-signed for another six years at less than Zac Williams!

Wouldn't be surprised if Cripps now lands some type of "role" at Visy for his selflessness to the Carlton cause No salary cap squeeze at Carlton
    Seems a fair deal. He works tirelessly to popularize brown cardboard boxes, while they give him a regular supply of brown paper bags.

Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Love watching Daniel Rich play. My favourite non-Swans player. Exquisite skills.

I also respect that he has remained a one club player particularly when the go home five came and went during his tenure. Happy for him that he is now being rewarded after many lean years in a club that seems to now be a regular finals participant.
    To be fair it’s only recently that he’s delivered on his obvious talent. He was always one of those frustrating players.

Kudos to Fagan and the Lions team for figuring out how to get the best out him.

Cripps re-signed for another six years at less than Zac Williams!

Wouldn't be surprised if Cripps now lands some type of "role" at Visy for his selflessness to the Carlton cause No salary cap squeeze at Carlton
    How hilarious that a club so far from competing still has to dodgy up the books to squeeze everyone in....
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    St Kilda win would be handy.

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    St Kilda win would be handy.
    Their first half was great against the Tiges. Good pressure around the ball. I hope they maintain it for the rest of the game.

Senior Player
    I generally enjoy watching the Lions. Should have put the Cats away by 100+ though. I don't know if that accuracy will serve them well through finals, we'll see!

I was starting to wonder if there's still a fine for staging, but I see from tonight's news that there is.

Credit to the Saints, taking it to the Tigers so far. Tigers can't have scored a goal to half-time too often in recent years. Can't imagine they'll stay down in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    I generally enjoy watching the Lions. Should have put the Cats away by 100+ though. I don't know if that accuracy will serve them well through finals, we'll see!

I was starting to wonder if there's still a fine for staging, but I see from tonight's news that there is.

Credit to the Saints, taking it to the Tigers so far. Tigers can't have scored a goal to half-time too often in recent years. Can't imagine they'll stay down in the second half.
    Yes, I was pleased that Daniher got fined. That sort of blatant staging is a major irritant for me.

Saints form is really bizarre this year. A huge range between their best and worst.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Can't imagine they'll stay down in the second half.
    Happy to be wrong!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, I was pleased that Daniher got fined. That sort of blatant staging is a major irritant for me.

Saints form is really bizarre this year. A huge range between their best and worst.
    We can only hope that Richmond's form is permanent.

$1000 fine for a kick at goal from 15 metres in front, give me half a dozen a game thanks, very cheap, and very cheat!

Senior Player
    We can only hope that Richmond's form is permanent.

$1000 fine for a kick at goal from 15 metres in front, give me half a dozen a game thanks, very cheap, and very cheat!
    Not sure why they singled out Daniher. Poor effort by AFL. Similar incidents in every game every week.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Not sure why they singled out Daniher. Poor effort by AFL. Similar incidents in every game every week.
    I think Joe's dive was the most obvious I've seen in a long time. It really was quite something. Made me laugh. All that aside he is a
    very entertaining player to watch. Him and Charlie are quite a pair.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast