Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Round 15: the other games. Yay. there's still games.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Cripps re-signed for another six years at less than Zac Williams!

Wouldn't be surprised if Cripps now lands some type of "role" at Visy for his selflessness to the Carlton cause No salary cap squeeze at Carlton
    Crippsy heads down to Visy Warehouse #7 after training most days. He's finished his induction course under supervisor Chris Judd,
    received his hi-vis vest and now has the job of scanning the bar codes on the pallets of the Size 4 Aldi boxes as they leave the
    warehouse. He enjoys being a Visy team member. There is less media scrutiny and it pays much better than playing for Carlton.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Crippsy heads down to Visy Warehouse #7 after training most days. He's finished his induction course under supervisor Chris Judd,
    received his hi-vis vest and now has the job of scanning the bar codes on the pallets of the Size 4 Aldi boxes as they leave the
    warehouse. He enjoys being a Visy team member. There is less media scrutiny and it pays much better than playing for Carlton.
    More job satisfaction, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    We can only hope that Richmond's form is permanent.

$1000 fine for a kick at goal from 15 metres in front, give me half a dozen a game thanks, very cheap, and very cheat!
    Yes, but if he keeps on racking up the fines, you'd think that the reputational damage would become a deterrent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    I think Joe's dive was the most obvious I've seen in a long time. It really was quite something. Made me laugh. All that aside he is a
    very entertaining player to watch. Him and Charlie are quite a pair.
    Which is an improvement on their early season partnership: which Dwayne Russell accurately described as, "Working as well together as socks and sandals".

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Ouch! Carlton.... the gift that keeps giving. Where would we be without them?

I'm calling it. The Tigers rein is over. Too many in form teams such as GwS, essendon and even freo fighting for the 8th spot now.
    There will be a exodus of tiger players over the next couple of years chasing the cash.

Good for us, as one less contender.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I'm calling it. The Tigers rein is over. Too many in form teams such as GwS, essendon and even freo fighting for the 8th spot now.
    There will be a exodus of tiger players over the next couple of years chasing the cash.

Good for us, as one less contender.
    There’s a few that would look good in red and white

The weather may be some excuse, but the Richmond Saints game was such poor quality I could hardly stomach to watch half of it. I thought perhaps Chol would put on a performance to mitigate the boredom, but it was not the case. Maybe he played well when I wasn't watching, but to say he was unimpressive would be a complement.

Tougher job for the boys however.... can't get away with being solely a witches hat in the Visy factory like you can playing for carlton.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Go...H..H.
    Go....Ha....Haw...Haw.

I tried. Looks like they might be doing us a favour, though.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Go...H..H.
    Go....Ha....Haw...Haw.

I tried. Looks like they might be doing us a favour, though.
    Giants back within a kick with 7 minutes to go. You'll have to try harder, deja!

Regular in the Side
    Giants back within a kick with 7 minutes to go. You'll have to try harder, deja!
    I feel both physically sick and disgusted with myself as I currently find myself barricking for both Hawthorn and the dogs.

Have to admit, that Hawthorn/GWS game was pretty entertaining. I never thought I’d say it, but I’m pleased the Hawks won. Their post-bye form has been pretty good. Also negates our loss to Port yesterday.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast