Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 15: the other games. Yay. there's still games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Giants back within a kick with 7 minutes to go. You'll have to try harder, deja!
    Luckily, the good old mustard on turd, managed to do it without me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bexl View Post
    I feel both physically sick and disgusted with myself as I currently find myself barricking for both Hawthorn and the dogs.
    Not quite managing to go for the Dogs, but I can see why it would benefit our ladder position.

Nobody wants 8th

We seem to have a lock on position 6 on the ladder. We’re above west coast on percentage now. Would be handy to start winning though!

Quote Originally Posted by SCGonasunnyday View Post
    We seem to have a lock on position 6 on the ladder. We’re above west coast on percentage now. Would be handy to start winning though!
    Also be handy if next week was at home.

BREAKING: Just heard Tom Browne on Ch 7 news report The AFL is seriously considering relocating all 8 non-Vic teams to Victoria with the growing national covid outbreaks and border closures. Requires players approval. Only Vic, Tas and SA are green zone states. Also talk of shortening quarters like last year and medical sub allowed to play as 23rd man with increased player rotations.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    I truly love watching Eddie Betts play.

But even though they’re well ahead right now, the fact he is in the best five players at Carlton as a 34yo small forward shows how crap they are.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Nobody wants 8th
    Better than ninth, barryn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    BREAKING: Just heard Tom Browne on Ch 7 news report The AFL is seriously considering relocating all 8 non-Vic teams to Victoria with the growing national covid outbreaks and border closures. Requires players approval. Only Vic, Tas and SA are green zone states. Also talk of shortening quarters like last year and medical sub allowed to play as 23rd man with increased player rotations.
    Shortening quarters, wtf.

Senior Player
    Low scoring round. Been quite some time (excluding 2020) since no team scored > 100 in a full round of games.

Ignoring the shorter quarters of 2020 2021 R15 is the first V/AFL H&A round since 1984 R17 where no team scored 100 points
    Shaun Burgoyne was the only currently listed player who had even been born
    https://twitter.com/sirswampthing/st...24805916299270

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Better than ninth, barryn.

- - - Updated - - -

Shortening quarters, wtf.
    I would be happy with the 23rd player being able to sub say anytime after injury and can be used in the 4th quarter as a replacement. super sub..

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    I would be happy with the 23rd player being able to sub say anytime after injury and can be used in the 4th quarter as a replacement. super sub..
    That sounds exactly like the sub we had back in the mid 2010's. I cant remember why they got rid of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234