Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 16 • Sydney Swans v West Coast Eagles @Geelong

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    It's official.....we are on fire. Early days of course but looking forward to the apologies to our selectors from the usual suspects.
    Nah, we told you RB was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Runner View Post
    Anyone noticed Rampe has been handballing today with his palm? Could be a cold weather and old injured hand thing
    I did see that once. Hopefully not an issue with his previously broken hand!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Our percentage has risen from 102.6 to a current 111.9....keep it building lads!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Nah, we told you RB was the problem.
    Nah, we were being told we went in too small in defense. That's been a real disaster hasn't it?

Well that was a nice suprise. Wet Toast have been utterly awful, but we've used the ball well, played to the conditions, and made our own luck. Long may it continue - I'd love us to keep it up and give them an utter belting.

I wonder how many seconds it took for us to nominate Kardinia as a preferred venue once it was clear Marvel/MCG wouldn't be available. About 2 I reckon
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

6.2 to 0.0 in that quarter. Possibly not a great time for an intrepid ground reporter, to try and grab an interview with Adam Simpson?

Senior Player
    I know this sounds a bit silly but I reckon the early start is good for us. 1:10PM is very early for the Eagles.

Great performance so far from a range of players but I am glad Blakey seems to have stepped up.

We just need our passes to be 20-25 metres - the Eagles are ok with 10-15 metres.

This is the best half of football we've played since the first half in round 3 against Richmond! Fantastic footy built on our effort and pressure! Well done bloods! Keep it going in the 2nd half boys! And I want to single out Mcinerney! He has taken his game to another level this year! Become a really important player with his run and foot skills! Another great draft selection from nowhere!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    A couple of late frees to us have taken the free kick ratio down from 3 WC frees to our 1 to 2 WC frees to our 1. Mmmm.....it will be an embarrassing count for the league to defend if the umps attempt to get the Cokers back into the game in the second half. Just keep smashing them boys!

Senior Player
    Anyone else think it might be a good idea to move Heeney into the midfield today?

Just to try and give him some confidence. Not sure who goes forward to replace him though.

Veterans List
    18 to 3 inside 50's this quarter! We are pantsing them!

- - - Updated - - -

Paps hurt? Hope not.....
    That's a good old saying.

A couple of late frees to us have taken the free kick ratio down from 3 WC frees to our 1 to 2 WC frees to our 1. Mmmm.....it will be an embarrassing count for the league to defend if the umps attempt to get the Cokers back into the game in the second half. Just keep smashing them boys!
    In the opening 10 seconds we took their ruck high and then kicked in danger - no free against us.
    Umpires are fine today. The odd debatable call (Haywards goal..) but it's not bias.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Amazing scoreboard, I've not seen anything like it with us in front to that extent. Granted WC is having a horror run with injuries but I didn't expect that.

And as far as our blokes are concerned there's not a drag in sight, everyone is contributing. Stunning team effort. Don't let up.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast