Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to R20 V Dons

Qld in lockdown.

Will game at Gabba go ahead?

Certainly no fans.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Ratbags on our list TB? Seriously? I don’t think Horse would tolerate that, my friend.

As for RB, it is obvious to most of us that he is carrying an injury, hence his impaired performances of late.
    Yes , ratbags. Know it for a fact . Dont be so surprised , you put 40 odd blokes aged between 18 and 35 together in one group , you are going to get some bad seeds . Longmire tolerates them as long as they follow the rules and play their role , its a performance based sport not a moral one

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Yes , ratbags. Know it for a fact . Dont be so surprised , you put 40 odd blokes aged between 18 and 35 together in one group , you are going to get some bad seeds . Longmire tolerates them as long as they follow the rules and play their role , its a performance based sport not a moral one
    Do get over yourself, there's a dear.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Looks like the game is off. QLD CHO has said no professional sport will be played. VFL game between GC and Southport called off after 10min

Damn damn damn. Gutted

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Ratbags on our list TB? Seriously? I don’t think Horse would tolerate that, my friend.

As for RB, it is obvious to most of us that he is carrying an injury, hence his impaired performances of late.
    I'd say the last ratbag on the team was Nick Davis - and he was more a lovable larrikin that the whole team had to pay the penalties for. There was a later one but he was traded as he was considered a bad influence.

Senior Player
    I suspect the AFL will try to get us out on a flight to Melbourne. Might have to spend the rest of the year in Melbourne including finals.

At least Essendon are in the same boat as us.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    I suspect the AFL will try to get us out on a flight to Melbourne. Might have to spend the rest of the year in Melbourne including finals.

Aren't all the Swans families in iso in Qld?

Veterans List

Vic guvment may now quickly close border to SE Qld so we may be stuck there :-(

Families in Qld quarantine as well will be a drama

Regular in the Side

By the fixture there is currently no games being played in Melbourne on Sunday. they may look to play a double header maybe at Marvel and another game at the MCG.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    For everyone who told me i would be wrong about RB's chances this year to admit they were wrong . He couldnt even make the starting 18 of our VFL team

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like he has taken his recovery seriously and been a professional about it

- - - Updated - - -

Not all are , i know for a fact we have a few rat bags on our list , as every club does
    Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast