Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to R20 V Dons

I’m pretty close to the team and I know for a fact that there are no ratbags at the Swans. Oh hang on, maybe that’s just an opinion.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Goal Sneak View Post
    Don't continually bag the kid all year and then turn around after he's dropped and tell me you're pleased for his sake. There are so many factors as to why he should/shouldn't/couldn't/wouldn't be in the team at any given time, yet you assume you're better qualified than the professional staff at knowing what's required.
    He is nowhere near as bad a you make out.
    Go back and read comments i made before the season even started that this is where he would end up and all i did was give my opinion on what needed to happen to avoid this Hopefully now that its finally happened something will change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    I’m pretty close to the team and I know for a fact that there are no ratbags at the Swans. Oh hang on, maybe that’s just an opinion.
    Maybe we know different things

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Aren't all the Swans families in iso in Qld?
    The Swans families will be rocketed off the International Space Station and wait until things settle down.

The Bloods, I feel like I’m the kid at school who needs to drag you away from some angry kids.

I’m hoping to engage in some lockdown political discussion over the weekend. Anyone interested in debating lockdown/COVID politics, let’s fire it up in the open discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The Swans families will be rocketed off the International Space Station and wait until things settle down.
    Ludwig solves everything in Oz and he doesn’t even live here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Your right i am pleased that hes not in the team because its the best thing for HIM ! If someone is out of form and out of position then the best thing they can do is go back to the lower league and either learn their position better or find a new position . This is all i wanted for him from the start and maybe if it had happened sooner when i was calling for it to happen , then maybe he wouldnt be where he is now . Which is out of the team with a month til finals

- - - Updated - - -

I am telling you i know it for a fact we have some ordinary blokes on our list right now , i will not name them as its none of our business but it is naive to believe that out of 40 odd blokes they will all be great guys ! Cmon
    They may be ”ordinary” blokes TB, but you called them ratbags! There’s a bit of a difference and hopefully you now mean the former and retract the latter. Morals DO come into it at our club and I don’t think our coaches would tolerate ratbags. If you have inside information to the contrary, please share it with us- you don’t have to name names, just use their initials!😊

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Ludwig solves everything in Oz and he doesn’t even live here.
    The perspective of looking in from the outside ..whats the eta of a trip to Melbourne via space
    Can they be back for finals

Senior Player

I think there is a subliminal connection using the word 'RatBag', as it can devolve into the 2 letter acronym 'RB.'

That's good. I certainly prefer that, to playing in the bye week before finals, while our possible finals opponents rest up.

Veterans List
    MCG tomorrow - nice!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    The Bloods, I feel like I’m the kid at school who needs to drag you away from some angry kids.

I’m hoping to engage in some lockdown political discussion over the weekend. Anyone interested in debating lockdown/COVID politics, let’s fire it up in the open discussion thread.
    God give me strength,

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast