Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to R20 V Dons

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    For everyone who told me i would be wrong about RB's chances this year to admit they were wrong . He couldnt even make the starting 18 of our VFL team

- - - Updated - - -
    He's injured and been playing under duress. The lack of power in his legs is obvious. Of course he's not playing as well as last year. Even his supporters have recognised that, and most people predicted this week he'd be first to make way for Mills, including people like me who think he'll be terrific long-term.

But this is now about you needing, what, a hug?
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

RB only played 59% game time last week, which is a pretty good indication that he's not fully fit. Nonetheless, I thought he played a pretty decent game, all things considered. He made some nice passes to hit up targets, laid some good tackles and kicked a crucial goal at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    Sounds like Chad replacing Bell is going to be the only change that will happen if everyone is fit from now to the finals.
    As long as Warner puts the performances and is fit It does but Bell will definitely keep putting the efforts in as he has for a number of weeks now…it won’t be as simple as that ..it will have to be very clear based on performances

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Macdonald got to be better than Bell, even Amartey, Mclean.
    It doesn’t work that way does it ..they play different roles in the team

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    He's injured and been playing under duress. The lack of power in his legs is obvious. Of course he's not playing as well as last year. Even his supporters have recognised that, and most people predicted this week he'd be first to make way for Mills, including people like me who think he'll be terrific long-term.

No but considering i am always being told that i dont admit when im wrong even though i do, its funny im not seeing anyone acknowledge that i wasnt just hating on him and that my criticisms of RB were obviously grounded in truth !

For everyone who told me i would be wrong about RB's chances this year to admit they were wrong . He couldnt even make the starting 18 of our VFL team

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like he has taken his recovery seriously and been a professional about it

- - - Updated - - -

Not all are , i know for a fact we have a few rat bags on our list , as every club does
    Speaking of Ratbags lol. Rowbottom is injured. He has soreness in the legs, probably calves. He also played two matches last week.

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great kid
    He also said he would play VFL this week not seniors which as it turned out was correct

No but considering i am always being told that i dont admit when im wrong even though i do, its funny im not seeing anyone acknowledge that i wasnt just hating on him and that my criticisms of RB were obviously grounded in truth !
    No. They were not. He,​was doing well until injured.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Well done writing off a young kid

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post

This should be obvious to anyone with clear vision.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

It doesn’t work that way does it ..they play different roles in the team[/QUOTE]

I think you mean "supposed" to play different roles in the team.

Bells last 3 weeks have netted, 1 goal, 24 possessions and 5 tackles.

Anyone of those talls could do that.

Bell is playing the role of a Sub that comes on in the last qtr, Stephens and Clarke must be spewing

Ratbags on our list TB? Seriously? I don’t think Horse would tolerate that, my friend.

As for RB, it is obvious to most of us that he is carrying an injury, hence his impaired performances of late.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like he has taken his recovery seriously and been a professional about it

- - - Updated - - -

Not all are , i know for a fact we have a few rat bags on our list , as every club does

Geez ! Self-absorbed, petulant and Noxious is all I can say !

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast