Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to R20 V Dons

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Could be medical sub
    Medical sub comes from the emergencies and he's not in that list. Medical Sub will be COR or Stephens

Off topic but during lockdown I've watched a number of our early season wins focussing on young players. Chad, McDonald and Campbell all very impressive and not currently in the side. Going to be a real bun fight for spots in the team in 2022 and not many obvious weak links from this weeks team to get pushed aside.

Been a mighty effort by the recruiters to build this much quality depth so quickly.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    And I didn't think he did us any favours against the Suns, either. Although it wasn't anywhere near the level of putrid, that he served up in the Hawks game. Which I found disconcerting, as until this season, I genuinely thought he was the best umpire in the AFL and I had every confidence, that if he was in charge, our games would be umpired well. So, I do wonder why that seems to have changed?
    I agreed about his ranking but now also wonder about the apparent shift. Bring back the old Chamberlain!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

On the veteran's list
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Medical sub comes from the emergencies and he's not in that list. Medical Sub will be COR or Stephens
    COR hasn’t played for 3 weeks. Surely they won’t risk another off week. Stephens for me, unless they give grub a game.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Sorry ? Grub ? WTFIT?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Sorry ? Grub ? WTFIT?
    Sam Gray, I presume? It was his nickname at Port

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Sam Gray, I presume? It was his nickname at Port
    Lol thank god you clarified that, maltopia would have been having conniptions 😆

Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    Sounds like Chad replacing Bell is going to be the only change that will happen if everyone is fit from now to the finals.
    From swans site:

Chad Warner

Chad is ready to go this weekend, he trained strongly with our non-selected players on Sunday afternoon. He managed to get up to 10km in running and did some football specific conditioning. He's going to be available for a game in the VFL this weekend.

Overall, Chad has done really well, and there has certainly been some challenges being on the road for the last couple of weeks. He's had to adapt his preparation and skills on football or rugby league training grounds instead of AFL fields.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    I agreed about his ranking but now also wonder about the apparent shift. Bring back the old Chamberlain!
    Has he missed the "fairytale" of the Swans rise back up the ladder? Surely he would want to be part of that.
    Or at least he would want to be the one to give Buddy a free kick for his 1,000th?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    From swans site:

Chad Warner

Chad is ready to go this weekend, he trained strongly with our non-selected players on Sunday afternoon. He managed to get up to 10km in running and did some football specific conditioning. He's going to be available for a game in the VFL this weekend.

Overall, Chad has done really well, and there has certainly been some challenges being on the road for the last couple of weeks. He's had to adapt his preparation and skills on football or rugby league training grounds instead of AFL fields.
    Sounds like a great kid

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Sounds like a great kid
    They all are TB! Wish we could fit all of them in our team.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Sounds like a great kid
    Just curious what did he say in that report that lead you to make that conclusion?

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    For what?
    For everyone who told me i would be wrong about RB's chances this year to admit they were wrong . He couldnt even make the starting 18 of our VFL team

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Just curious what did he say in that report that lead you to make that conclusion?
    Sounds like he has taken his recovery seriously and been a professional about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    They all are TB! Wish we could fit all of them in our team.
    Not all are , i know for a fact we have a few rat bags on our list , as every club does

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast