Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 21: the other games. Zombies still walk amongst us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Selwood will get off . Toby won’t .
    Roy and HG have launched an app that warns you if Grub Greene gets within 1.5 metres of you. I downloaded it and it's brilliant. 5 stars.

Selwood is an automatic 2 weeks. And I can't see any grounds Geelong could appeal that. He wasn't going for the ball, and he had plenty of time to pull out.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Selwood will get off . Toby won’t .
    I think it will be the opposite, especially with the narrative around Greene’s just being an accident.

He intended every part of that hit.

Toby should get off. If you play it at actual speed he was bracing for contact, and his arm never went higher than his shoulder, so it was more Dangerfields lowness that caused the head high contact.

But you never know.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    C'mon Suns!!

Suspended by the MRP
    Matt rowell is one of the most over rated players going around , so is Rankine

These guys cant even get a touch but are supposed to be superstars meanwhile our young players most of the media havent even heard of ! They are a BS manufactured club propped up by the AFL and the media because they've invested too much in them to see them fail , them and those grey and orange bastards across the road

Suspended by the MRP
    And harry mckay too

Learn how to do a drop punt you dill

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    C'mon Suns!!
    Looks like Carlton are the first zombie to be officially buried. Probably a bit of a shame, that none of their fans were in the building, to witness that inept second half display.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    May Gold Coast beat Carlton, because that’d be truly hysterical.
    It’s as funny as I thought it’d be.

The best bit, I think, is that there would have been countless Carlton supporters this week thinking: you know, we can win our last three and make the eight.

They’re a joke of a club going nowhere.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Well to fair it’s not like we haven’t had other manufactured clubs come into the competition and all clubs benefit from the revenue they generate including us.
    Great win by the Suns and maybe just a little release of the pressure of Stewie Dew.
    I tell you one player that isn’t overrated and that is Touk Miller I would have no issue seeing him in a Swans jumper although he has committed to staying with the Suns for the long haul. Pretty sure he could get a gig anywhere he chose so kudos to him for taking the hard road and sticking with the Suns.

The Blues fans will be going feral after that performance. Carlton coach in big trouble!

I'm looking forward to the media feeding frenzy this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Well to fair it’s not like we haven’t had other manufactured clubs come into the competition and all clubs benefit from the revenue they generate including us.
    Great win by the Suns and maybe just a little release of the pressure of Stewie Dew.
    I tell you one player that isn’t overrated and that is Touk Miller I would have no issue seeing him in a Swans jumper although he has committed to staying with the Suns for the long haul. Pretty sure he could get a gig anywhere he chose so kudos to him for taking the hard road and sticking with the Suns.
    Yes, although it might be a bit excruciating on Brownlow night, when the ineligible Touk, keeps on getting vote after vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    The Blues fans will be going feral after that performance. Carlton coach in big trouble!
    "All aboard the Teague train".
    "Touk, Touk".

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast