Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 21: the other games. Zombies still walk amongst us.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    It’s as funny as I thought it’d be.

The best bit, I think, is that there would have been countless Carlton supporters this week thinking: you know, we can win our last three and make the eight.

They’re a joke of a club going nowhere.
    Going nowhere because they're heartless! Well done Suns! So good to see The Vultures have their hopes shattered!

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Touk is a cracker, isn’t he.

As for Carlton, Teague may or may not be able to coach. But that’s not Carlton’s problem. They’ve got a crap culture, keep sacking coaches, can’t develop players, are deluded in their list management and recruitment, and generally clueless.

A total farce.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Matt rowell is one of the most over rated players going around , so is Rankine

These guys cant even get a touch but are supposed to be superstars meanwhile our young players most of the media havent even heard of ! They are a BS manufactured club propped up by the AFL and the media because they've invested too much in them to see them fail , them and those grey and orange bastards across the road
    A bit harsh, TB. Rowell missed rounds 1 to 12 with a knee injury and has been on limited minutes every game since. Suspect they are being careful with their most prized talent! Hard to knock the kid for his current form, which is still not bad, if not at the level he was at last year!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    Touk is a cracker, isn’t he.

As for Carlton, Teague may or may not be able to coach. But that’s not Carlton’s problem. They’ve got a crap culture, keep sacking coaches, can’t develop players, are deluded in their list management and recruitment, and generally clueless.

A total farce.
    And long may that continue, the club that never stops giving you a really good laugh.

No selection integrity when they keep selecting a very cooked Murphy as the medical sub to limp him through to 300 games.

Teague has no game plan and is clueless on game day. Enough talent on their list for Clarko or Ross to work with next season

Matt rowell is one of the most over rated players going around , so is Rankine

These guys cant even get a touch but are supposed to be superstars meanwhile our young players most of the media havent even heard of ! They are a BS manufactured club propped up by the AFL and the media because they've invested too much in them to see them fail , them and those grey and orange bastards across the road
    Correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t Rowell poll 3 x 3 Brownlow votes in his opening 3 debut games last year

That is next level.

That is beyond Chad and J-Mac.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore Swans View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t Rowell poll 3 x 3 Brownlow votes in his opening 3 debut games last year

That is next level.

That is beyond Chad and J-Mac.
    Its 2021

North Melbourne are making the Richmond reserves look pretty good in the second half. The unpressured turnovers are doing my head in, and I have no affection for this team.

And harry mckay too

Learn how to do a drop punt you dill
    TB, it’s well and good to be critical of opposition players but big Harry is a top forward and dangerous. He does miss a few but don’t call him a dill! As for Rowell, he may be just a little better than our JR, no?

In better sporting news; Patty Mills is really putting on a show for the Boomers. 36 points with a couple of minutes to go till three quarter time.

Patty ended up with 42, and was the main reason that the Boomers got the gorilla size, major championship monkey off their backs. He also dished off 9 assists. Dante Exum did some really nice work late, when Slovenia were threatening a comeback. Joe Ingles managed to pull down some clutch rebounds. Matisse Thybulle was really handy late.

Patty happily bouncing the ball as the clock ran up, has put me in a much better mood.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Patty ended up with 42, and was the main reason that the Boomers got the gorilla size, major championship monkey off their backs. He also dished off 9 assists. Dante Exum did some really nice work late, when Slovenia were threatening a comeback. Joe Ingles managed to pull down some clutch rebounds. Matisse Thybulle was really handy late.

Patty happily bouncing the ball as the clock ran up, has put me in a much better mood.
    Boomers were enormous! Magnificent effort! At last, a basketball Olympic medal for the Aussies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Boomers were enormous! Magnificent effort! At last, a basketball Olympic medal for the Aussies!
    And I'm quite enjoying how emotional Andrew Gaze now is.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast